Solved

Tmobile

• 20 November 2019
  • 6 replies

Why their customer service sucks so bad. I bought a brand new phone s10 2 to 3 months after it came out, 6 months later i stated experiencing issues with phone , call customer care they tried to help failed tried to say the problem was not with the phone, then one of them told me she would send me a brand new phone i agreed which turned out to a factory exchanged used phone. Tried to get my phone bk i couldn't.  Called let them know i got a used phone when i was promised a new one each time one person would say they were going to help then never called back went on for a month. Then to finally find out am not getting a new phone i just need to stay with what i get. If i had know i was going to get a used phone i would've never exchanged my phone to start with

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 21 November 2019, 16:25

Hey @magenta5112718

I am sorry you had a poor experience exchanging your phone with us! When we exchange a device is it a new or like new device depending on the stock we have at the warehouse but it will be a functioning device and will have the same warranty as your first device and we will still support it.

View original

6 replies

Badge

Yup! I went in a few days ago to get the Watch Active2. I let the store clerk know I was only interested if it had the blood pressure monitor. That was the only condition. He offered me the Watch Active2, and said it was free with a new line. Fast forward; the blood pressure monitor is no where on this device or apps, and I see a balance for almost $300 for this watch. The lies on this one are too much. Then, to get someone on the chat or phone is another hassle and today was already not great. I have been a strong “auto-pay” customer for years, I think I’m ready to move on. :(

Forgot to mention another poor customer service practice.  I had to drive 25 miles to get to a T-mobile store to pick up the phones.  Since I take blood pressure meds I had to pee when I got there.  The T-mobile staff told me that they didn’t have a public restroom and I would have to walk a block away to Big Lots and use their restroom.  Great way to treat a senior and a veteran.  I should have peed on their floor.

My wife and I were also cheated and lied to.  No mention of a 2 year contract until I called and complained about the horrible coverage.  We traded in our iphones and were told that we could pay off the new ones for $219 each after 2 months of service.  Now we find out that we have to pay $549 for each phone to get out of our unmentioned contract.  Service is so bad that we drop out on SR278 between Rockmart and Dallas GA and only have one room in our home where we can even get decent coverage.  I dropped Verizon to save some money and was assured that their coverage was as good or better..  Big mistake.

Our next step is to blast all of the social media that we can find and let everyone know how bad this company sucks.  I am a senior and a veteran.  They should be ashamed of themselves.

Badge

Yes yes they do. Whatever they do they can't get anything right and if I had better credit I'd move on. I've been a customer since it was originally Voicestream, but not of that matters to this company. And no phones are priced so high you only use to need 100 - 150 down now it's up to 400. It's INSANE!

Userlevel 4

Hey @magenta5112718

I am sorry you had a poor experience exchanging your phone with us! When we exchange a device is it a new or like new device depending on the stock we have at the warehouse but it will be a functioning device and will have the same warranty as your first device and we will still support it.