Question

Tmobile agent abruptly cancelled my plan, can't port phone number! r

• 10 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Earlier today I was chatting with a nice agent about service issues, (missing payments, check that was mailed in and cashed that tmobile never found)  pretty much I was behind but I offered payment today, and full balance on Friday when a supervisor came on, very rude and arrogant. Which took me by surprise, I started typing again when he said he's canceling my service by the end of the conversation. I asked a question  he responded " a final bill will be mailed to your address, have a good day". For one, Is this typical?  I immediately got service with Verizon after. I wasn't able to get a port pin and have spoke with 5 different people who have given me different answers on this. Worst case scenario, I won't get my number. I was told if I paid in full there might be a chance of getting it, I'm not risking the maybe. Especially after today. Anyone experience this? 

2 replies

I am going through the same thing currently. It's a nightmare

I must admit I’m finding this difficult to believe as long as you promised to pay and were not rude.  I don’t understand why a supervisor would be rude to you and cancel your service just because you are behind on payments.  Did you save the conversation?  I think there’s an option to have it emailed to you at the end of the chat.  It might help your case.  You’re still going to owe your outstanding balance no matter what and it might affect your credit if you just ignore it for long enough.