Question

TMobile app not ready for you...

• 22 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

When log into the app I get the error stating that the app is not ready for you.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Thanks for posting.

This is likely due to 1 of 2 things:

1. If you have a Prepaid account and you’re trying to use the app, you’ll need to sign into the website from a computer as a work around.
  2. If you have a Business account of 20+ lines, this’ll happen too. You’ll want to sign in from a computer as well or, your permissions will need to be granted by the primary line.
Badge +1

I get the same message and I can work around the issue by login to the website.

Is it too much to expect T-mobile to fix the mobileapp?

Badge

Is it too much to expect T-mobile to fix the mobileapp?

This would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve called T-Mobile at least 4 times with this exact same complaint. Every time they tell me “it’s now fixed and I should be able to now use the app”

I’ve tried every work around that I’ve read. I’ve tried T-Mobile dot com. 
  Still nothing. I just don’t understand how a cell phone provider as big as T-Mobile can’t get an app to work. I can’t even log onto the T-Mobile website from my IMac computer. I really don’t understand why this is so hard. 

Badge

I have a business account with 8 lines and have been getting this message for a month now. 

WE ARE NOT READY FOR YOUR ACCOUNT TYPE YET….

Whenever I call T-Mo customer support, I get the standard canned reply “We are updating our app to make it more efficient for our users, so I know there are some issues going on. If you give it a couple of days, that should resolve”.

But a couple of days has now passed to 1 month and yet nothing!!!!

Is T-Mobile getting ready to go the way of MCI and Sprint???