Solved

TMOBILE CHAT DONT WORK

• 31 July 2019
  • 6 replies

MY phone is broken I've been trying to get in contact with the tmobile chat service for a while now!!!! I've been pressing the "message my tmobile" whatever its called and it keeps sending me to my page review. I don't get it I need help!! I can't call this is ridiculous can someone please help me!!!

icon

Best answer by snn555 31 July 2019, 14:34

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5

are you able to contact T-Mobile on Twitter or Facebook? That would be faster than trying to use the messages feature in the app.

What exactly is broken about your phone? Can you not make phone calls to 611?

Userlevel 3

Good morning, @biancanavarro​! I'm sorry you weren't able to get help right away when you needed it. Were you able to get all of your questions answered? If you still have questions that require us to access your account, I recommend working with T-Force over Facebook or Twitter @snn555 recommended.

I AM TO ALSO UNABLE TO USE THE CHAT AN ERROR MESSAGE COMES UP EVEN ON THE APP AND USING MY DESKTOP

Badge

Bianca yes I'm having the same problem mine isn't working either. and apparently there app is having technical difficulties also.

Why does the chat feature only work on my iPhone and not my android zfold3 ? That doesn't  seem  right. When I click on it with my fold it says  not avl... but when I click on it with my iPhone it pulls up 

Badge

Why is the messaging feature on the T-Mobile app not working!? Is there another way to contact them besides calling, I can't stand waiting and listening to the awful music they play, just my opinion!