Solved

tmobile customer support

• 10 August 2018
  • 6 replies

i have been a tmobile customer since its inception for over 15 yrs , through the years i have paid tmobile thousands of dollars always aon time and never late...recently i have been shopping for a new phone and was looking for a credit from tmobile to cover the device..first off the loyalte departmart has been disbanned ( they had always taken care of me in the past.) . second seems tmobiles best off is a $100 credit after i pay full retail on a lg stylo 4 currently at $250....tmobile offers new customers credits of upwards of $500 or more but if your already a loyal customer of excellent standing , you get a sub par offer at best...is there no supervisor or v.p. at tmobile who even cares or can make this happen...i could easily port my number and service over to anther carrier and ditch the whole tmobile service all together....figured i would give this one last whole hearted try....why does it seem that the better deal is to switch and not be loyal at all....though tmobile was a family plan....so far my experience has been all about buisness and maybe im the fool for thinking i should treat it in any other fashion....your move tmobile....

icon

Best answer by mrtrbx 10 August 2018, 19:00

View original

6 replies

Wow! 15 years is impressive @ @pumpthis I'm sure that T-Mobile greatly appreciates that time! I know that because the plans are such a good deal, and because most companies have stepped away from the free phone upgrade thing, that T-Mobile does have the phones charge monthly! What I would recommend doing here is to reach out to their Social Media Department (AKA  T-Force) on Facebook, or Twitter and have them take a look at this situation, and see what next steps they can take to help! Their Facebook page is here https://www.facebook.com/TMobile/ On the right side of the page you will see the option to send a message, and that would send a private message to T-Force! This is a link for their Twitter page too if that's easier for you! T-Mobile Help (@TMobileHelp) | Twitter I hope this helps out!

I WILL TRY , NOT A SOCIAL MEDIA KINDA GUY , IM IN CONSTRUCTION....THANKS FOR NOW

I definitely understand that! If you have any trouble at all when you try it, just let me know and I can help walk you through it. It's pretty easy as long as you have a Facebook account! 😊 ​

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi there.

Have you reached out to our T-Force folks? Please let us know. Thanks.

Had to buy new phone, old one died. Been a TMobil customer almost since its inception. Usually pretty satisfied. Finally found one Samsung I could afford now. Got a receipt 2 days later, had a $20.00 Upgrade Support charge, and a $40.00 Goto Tempered Glass cover added on without telling me. Still debating if I’m going to go back and raise hell, but probably won’t matter. Samsung system is very different from prior LG and no manual. We’ll see if Support is any help. Very disappointed in TMobil. May be time for new customer benefits elsewhere. Us oldies don’t seem valuable to the company. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Just beware in the stores.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Luckily I never had that issue. Last time I upgraded our phones to the Pixel 4XL I was charged the sale price of the phone. BTW I've been a customer for over 16 years with no upgrade issues.