Tmobile Insider Hookup code?

Badge

Hi! I have been with tmobile for 15+ years and I have never gotten an insider hookup code. Does anyone have a type 3 code they are not using that I can have? Thanks so much in advance!

17 replies

Badge

Please can anyone help me out? Thanks for looking! Bump!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

same results if you send a text to yourself? and is it a text, group text or mms like pics or videos?

Badge

Bump!

Badge

Really desperate here! Thanks so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Unfortunately requests for a Hook Up code came flooding this board a few months ago and I believe each get 3 to use plus I haven’t seen a Tmobile  employee respond on this board in a while.

Good Luck in your search. May want to hit up the Tmobile Facebook page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

same results if you send a text to yourself? and is it a text, group text or mms like pics or videos?

*sigh*

zero idea why my post for a different thread ended up in here and not there..awesome lol

Badge

bump!

Badge

Bump! Anyone with a type 3 insider code? Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can try typing @tmo_ and tag the Tmobile mods on this board but since this board started I’ve only seen 2 respond to post.

Badge

@tmo_aaron @tmo_aaron_s @tmo_adam @tmo_adam_c @tmo_adam_m @tmo_adam_m @tmo_adrian_s @tmo_admin @tmo_amanda @tmo_anjuli @tmo_amandac @tmo_annie 

anyone with a Type 3 insider hookup code they can spare? Ive been with tmobile for 15+ years and have never asked for anything in my entire duration I am with tmobile. Please? Thanks in advance!

Badge

@tmo_mike_c !

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried the Reddit page?

https://www.reddit.com/r/tmobile/comments/i1hw8g/megathread_hookup_is_back/

Badge

Have you tried the Reddit page?

https://www.reddit.com/r/tmobile/comments/i1hw8g/megathread_hookup_is_back/

I just posted there. Thanks for the info! 

Badge

Got a type 3 code from Reditt. Thanks so much @gramps28 ! And thanks to those tmobile employees that took the time to read this thread and for everything that you do. Tmobile’s customer service is the best and thats the reason why i’ve been with them for so long. :nerd:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Glad you got one. I was offered one but turned it down the last time because I decided to wait on a 5G phone.

Badge

Desperate needs of type 3 code. My note 10 plus just got bad and need to get a new phone asap. Can someone please help? Thank you.

A T-mobile employee gave me her code to use for T-Mobile Insider Deal of 20% off for life and the code is not working and states I am not eligible for the discount, however, my account meets all the requirements. How do I take advantage of this promotion that was offered to me? Thank you in advance.