Question

Tmobile keeps stopping popup on Galaxy S9

• 18 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

This issue with the “T-Mobile keeps stopping” error message has been going on for well over a year.  About a month ago, I found out in this forum that t-mobile was aware of the issue & was working on it.  It stopped for awhile & started again a few days ago.  This is beyond annoying.  I have tried everything I could think of such as: uninstall the app(it isn't allowed), updating the app(no updates needed), rebooting often, trying to disable the notification settings for the app (which even that doesn't work), etc.  Sometimes my phone is almost unusable because the message pops up incessantly when I am trying to do something like answer a call or send a text. This can’t be that difficult of a fix. 

T-Mobile, your response to this issue is unacceptable and is leaving your customers really frustrated and angry.  When are you going to fix this issue once and for all? If not a single one of your engineers have been able to fix this issue in over a year, you need better engineers. I am tired of my phone being held hostage by your dismissal of this problem & your refusal to make a permanent fix. Are all the customers who haven't had full access to use their phones going to be getting bill credits? If I got a credit for every time the error popped up, Tmobile may owe me a million dollars by the time this is fixed.

AT&T has been trying really hard to get my business but as an almost 20 year T-mobile customer, I haven't wanted to leave until this stupid issue started happening so often. Now, AT&T is looking pretty good. Fix this now or make your app uninstallable on your customer's phones. We don't need or want an app that doesn't work and makes our lives harder. We can always use the website. 

1 reply

I'm next to switch as it took 2 minutes to write this line because of the popup