Solved

Tmobile login not working

Sunday morning, July 28, 2019

why is tmobile site not working correctly.  The error reads

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

There is also problem when using the mobile app. I am a tmobile customer

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 7 August 2019, 17:52

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

If you're still having some trouble logging in, please Community-2153​ so we can get this resolved. Thanks.

Userlevel 4

Hey there! I just wanted to check in here to see how things were going. Did you still need any help?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Are you able log into your account? What device and version of the app are you using?

Userlevel 1

We do apologized for this matter that it was not address/notified. T-mobile is working hard to serve it`s customer the best possible,

In the near future probably if there will be some updates possibly it can be also be "posted" provide info somewhere on this page.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

terracottta333 has stated in other threads that they are a Tmobile employee.

If he/she is a Tmobile employee the mods on the board should be notified so they

can attach the Tmobile badge on her posts like magentatechie has on hers.

Userlevel 1

Planned Outage: Self-Service Billing and Usage details will be unavailable on My.T-Mobile.com and The T-Mobile App July 28th 11:00pm PT – July 29th 2:00am PT

Planned Maintenance Multiple System Updates July 27th 10:00 p.m. – July 28th 6:00 a.m. PT

- Please be adviced that the purpose of the Planned Maintenance, to: Correct faults & Enhance Performance.

Userlevel 4

I don't know that T-Mobile would have a complete outage for two days where people cannot check their account in one fashion or another. If this is insider information please State your source.

Userlevel 1

Hi...

Good day magenta9044475 There's a Planned Outage: Impact Includes: Self-service T-mobile App and My.t-mobile.com Starting July 28th - July 29th

customers may see intermittent error messages during the maintenance window. you may contact your community expert for further inquiry regarding your accnt and for further assistance, Hope it could help in the mean time.

Thank you 

Userlevel 4

The website and the app work for me but I'm a postpaid customer. I know the app does not work for prepaid customers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Which browser are you using?  Maybe give it a try again with Edge and during normal business hours to make sure they weren't doing some sort of late night/early morning maintenance.