Solved

Tmobile Tuesdays

• 23 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

I only have Tmobile home internet service, which they gave me a “phone number”.  That phone number is not connected to a phone, basically just an account number.  How can I participate in the Tmobile Tuesdays???  Because it wants me to enter my phone number and then it sends a verification to that phone number.  But that phone number is nothing setup to receive a text message!  

icon

Best answer by tomwil 23 November 2021, 17:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I only have Tmobile home internet service, which they gave me a “phone number”.  That phone number is not connected to a phone, basically just an account number.  How can I participate in the Tmobile Tuesdays???  Because it wants me to enter my phone number and then it sends a verification to that phone number.  But that phone number is nothing setup to receive a text message!  

If you have the 5G gateway, it is capable of displaying text messages by swiping the top LCD display.  No phone needed.

If you have the 5G gateway, it is capable of displaying text messages by swiping the top LCD display.  No phone needed.

No. it does not work. it said it already sent the code, I check messages it showed 0 message. I also have tmobile internet only, so it can not send message to my internet number

Good morning on a TUESDAY.

I ecently notice that the TMOBIL TUESDAY THE REWARD WENT DOWN BY 5 CENTS.

I DO NOT SEE MY ACCOUNT GOING DOWN.

WHAT’S ON THE WORKS ?