Question

Tmobile will not refund me for returned device.

• 29 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

I will try to make this long story short since I have wasted so much time on it thus far. Well over 15hours of phone time minus the callback wait time and store visits. I purchased the iPhone 12 pro, received it, set it up and found the screen to intermittently flicker. Besides that I was unimpressed with the device so I called and set up a return. I used the prepaid label. They received it. I called and was told to give them time to process it. I gave them ample time. Called again and they said they need more time. Gave them time. Called again and said they have to do some kind of warehouse research request. Called the next day and was told to give them 7 business days for the research request. Called after 7 business days and they told me they could not located the device but the tracking shows it was delivered. They told me they would escalate the request. I gave them another 7 days and called back to be told they could not find it wand would open a new research request. Was told I would get a call back. Never got the call back and I checked in on them in the 7 days to be told they cannot locate it in the warehouse but “dont worry this is unacceptable and we will open another request. Seven more days and nothing, they then escalated this request as well. Waited the time, called, no help. Went to the tmobile store, told the rep what happened and he was in shock. He confidently called tmobile expecting to resolve the issue but was met with the same fate and told to wait 7 days after this new request. I just got off the phone today (7 business days later) and after an hour of the rep searching and searching (i don't know what exactly she was looking for) she basically told me there's nothing she could do but relay it to a supervisor. She said she  could not connect me to a supervisor but could only relay it. So what now? I know if I filed a claim with small claims court I have enough evidence to prove my case but why should I have to go through all of this? Especially now with Covid-19, why should I have to go out of my way to plead for help at the local tmobile store and or go to court? Also keep in mind I am a loyal customer with several lines and have gotten many friends and family members to switch to tmobile because I originally had good experiences with them and their service, until now.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Try reaching out to the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter to see if they can escalate things to track down the device and get you your refund. 

Badge

Try reaching out to the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter to see if they can escalate things to track down the device and get you your refund. 

Thanks, will do!