Question

Transfer Calls to Another Cell Phone

• 11 June 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello.  Is there a way to transfer a caller to another person’s cell phone?  I don’t want to forward calls.  Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I think you can only do this by conferencing in the other cell phone, then dropping off once the other cell phone picks up. I believe conference calling is included as unlimited calling plans, but I would check your plan details to make sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Some conference calls. There is post littered in these forums about having to pay for conference calls

Badge

Oh, I will try it.  Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Some conference calls. There is post littered in these forums about having to pay for conference calls

I think that’s the “free chat room” conference call that T-Mobile has restricted because these calls cost T-Mobile too much. What @Cali Cat  seems to be talking about is 3-way calling or “add a call”. On most phones, when you’re in a call, there’s a little “add a call” icon on the screen when you’re talking. In theory you could add the 3rd party to the call, then hang up. You might want to test it first. I’ve never done this and I’m not 100% sure the connection will hold after you hang up,