Question

Tuesdays - Sam's Club for $14.99?

• 4 January 2022
  • 33 replies

Badge

A Facebook friend writes he has a Tuesday with T-Mobile deal as:  One year of Sam's Club Membership for $14.99 and a $10 Sam's Club Gift Card.   Just downloaded the T-Mobile Tuesdays App and do not see it?  Where am I getting this?

33 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

What sort of T-Mobile account do you have? You have to log into T-Mobile Tuesdays with a PIN you are sent via text message when you enter you phone number.

The Sam’s Club membership deal is only good for new members, not renewals.

Badge

@drnewcomb I downloaded the Tuesdays App, received the PIN text and entered.  I was told it’s location based.  The person who is also seeing it is located in my town and state.  He is not a new customer, yet sees it.

Badge

Once I used my DATA (?) internet, instead of my home wifi AND deleted the app and reinstalled letting it use my local area for more deals, up it popped.  Boy everybody wants to track you.  Nothing for free.  No real deals.

I went and signed up, and received my email to open the pdf, once I did this, it showed me my promotion code. I then read how to activate verbiage and it said click here…...the link isn’t a hyperlink, so I tried to do it from my computer, and it shows not found. Any one have an answer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ve been a Sam’s Club member for years, so the promo doesn’t apply to me. Sorry.

Badge

I went and signed up, and received my email to open the pdf, once I did this, it showed me my promotion code. I then read how to activate verbiage and it said click here…...the link isn’t a hyperlink, so I tried to do it from my computer, and it shows not found. Any one have an answer?

Mine did not look like links either.  I clicked and it indeed opened a link.  I had all my emails sent to an email which I opened on a Windows 7 computer using Firefox.  

Maybe you could just go to the link directly?  https:// bit.ly/RedeemClubSpecial YOU WILL NEED TO CLOSE THE GAP I PUT BETWEEN HTTPS:// and BIT,LY etc.  Wasn’t sure if inks were allowed on here.

GOT IT FIXED, I had to do it from my PC, didn’t work from the phone.

Badge

Yep!  Which is weird because it’s a cell phone company offering the deal, lol.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Yep!  Which is weird because it’s a cell phone company offering the deal, lol.

difference in browsers perhaps?

Badge

@fireguy_6364 it did not work no matter what I did on my phone.  On my Windows 7 computer, I could open the email on Outlook and use the links in Firefox, Chrome and Opera.  Maybe it’;s just harder to hit the “link spot” on the cell?

Is anyone able to share the promo code? Wondering if it’s user specific or a generic code.

For the second email, open it on your computer, press ctrl + select link and a new tab will open with a box for your promotion code. You can't enter the URL manually. Membership email from Sam's Club immediately follows once you make an online account with them.

When ever I click “Redeem”, app is opening web page and I don’t see any field to either enter info or click button

It is working now and I see correct page when ever I click on Redeem 

When ever I click “Redeem”, app is opening web page and I don’t see any field to either enter info or click button

Just came to report the same thing. When I hit Redeem in the app, it opens a Memberdeals page showing “TIPS AND INFORMATION” but the page doesn’t allow us to do anything.

I’ve been a Sam’s Club member for years, so the promo doesn’t apply to me. Sorry.

Thanks troll.

Yes I been try on my phone the web https:// bit.ly/RedeemClubSpecial it doesn’t work for the promotion some one have experience please help 

Same thing over here the redeem is not working for me https://bit.ly/RedeemClubSpecial

Anyone else unable to get their payment to process for this deal? I get all the way to the checkout and then get a notification saying my payment can’t be processed. My card definitely works.

I did the deal and got three emails. When I click to redeem it says it’s not a working site. I went to Sam’s Club and they told me they couldn’t do anything. I had to redeem the promo code first. Idk??? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I did the deal and got three emails. When I click to redeem it says it’s not a working site. I went to Sam’s Club and they told me they couldn’t do anything. I had to redeem the promo code first. Idk??? 

You could try to enter the code at this link:

https://www.samsclub.com/join/club?campaignCode=12088&campaignType=SOCIAL

I was able to redeem my membership but didn't get my $10egift card

My voucher numbers didn't work.  But were paid for.  

Using your cell phone doesn’t work. Weird enough you gotta do it on your computer to finish the process (redeeming your membership and $10 e-card) 

Using your cell phone doesn’t work. Weird enough you gotta do it on your computer to finish the process (redeeming your membership and $10 e-card) 

I have tried to do it on the computer. The link they gave this time is https:// bit.ly/redeemclub 

But that link shows that it has been blocked by Bitly for suspicious activity.

That’s odd.. maybe it might the internet browser? I used google chrome and didn’t have that problem… maybe try using google chrome and see if that helps?