Solved

Unable to log into My tmobile

• 5 January 2018
  • 17 replies

• First activity
  • 4 replies

I've been trying to log into My Tmobile for 6 hours to pay my bill. If I try to log in with my phone number it said the information is incorrect. If I try to log in with my email address it tells me to enter a phone number to link to my account. If I enter my phone number it tells me that it's incorrect. If I try a password reset it tells me my phone number is incorrect. If I try to set up a new account it tells me my phone number is incorrect. I've had the same phone number for 12 years. I'm able to make and receive calls, send and receive texts, and data is working just fine.

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 13 January 2018, 20:32

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 5

Can you dial 611 from your phone and speak to customer service? That would be my first attempt at reach out. After that you may try Facebook or Twitter and see if you can reach T-Mobile on social media.

I work in a call center and can't make personal calls from 7 am to 7 pm. I tired the contacting by Twitter hours ago just wanting a yes or no to if the site was experiencing some issues, but didn't get an answer, just avoidance, canned responses, and insulted. So I just want to know if I'm the only one having issues, or if the site is experiencing issues.

Userlevel 5

I myself and not having an issue through the app or the website.

Userlevel 3

Hey there, @dwc​! Sorry to read the site was giving you trouble! I looked back through system outage notifications and couldn't find anything about an issue that coincided with the timeline of your post -- the closest thing looks like an hour of downtime for maintenance that happened from 2 AM to 3 AM early in the morning on 1/4. Were you able to get in, or are you still having trouble?

No, I still cannot log in. After a few trys with your Twitter support team I got someone that was willing to do more than tell me to keep trying, that I was doing it wrong, or just outright insult me. She said she put in a ticket to tech support, and it could take up to 72 hours for them to get to it. After some googling it seems I'm having a very common issue, but I've yet to find anyone who has been able to get it resolved short of being provisioned s new phone number, or porting the phone number out of tmobile and back. Changing phone numbers isn't really an option these days with nearly everything requiring 2 step authorization.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

That's a bummer to hear it took a few attempts but I'm glad a ticket was filed for this. I know it hasn't been the full 72 hours yet, but please keep us posted on the results. Thanks.

Well, it's now been 146 hours since a ticket was created and I was told it would be resolved within 72 hours. I still can't access my account, or pay for it. Guess my service is now free.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Sorry to hear it's still not resolved. Have you reached out to our care team to see if there's been any updates? It's really important to make sure we fix your online account so you can use it like normal, but have you tried to use other payment methods like our T-Mobile app? It's pretty easy and it's great workaround until you're able to go online.

Pay your T-Mobile bill

Yes, I've had follow up of "just keep waiting" So really, no follow up. No one seems to have any clue what's going on. The app doesn't work either. Both the website and the app say my phone number isn't a valid Tmobile phone number.... But yet I'm connected to the tmobile network, I can make and receive  phone calls, send and receive texts, and use data. I'm just going to consider my service free until someone gets around to fixing whatever they broke on the evening of 01/04, and if someone calls me when my bill becomes past due, I'll happily tell them I'll pay the bill as soon as they get around to making that physically possible. And if they scoff, I have an unlocked phone that I own outright.

Userlevel 4

I sincerely apologize that it is taking longer than expected to online account access. You have definitely spent more time on this issue than you ever should have had to. The good news is that it sounds like our support teams have been engaged on this with the ticket that our T-Force team had filed for you so we will definitely get this resolved and our T-Force team will follow up with you as soon as the ticket is resolved. For the time being, we offer a multitude of options for paying your bill other than online or through the app. I understand that online is the most convenient way but since that is not an option at this moment, I would recommend that you call 611 from your phone at any time 24/7 and our automated system can take your payment information.

Hello: I have been trying for 3 days to log into my tmobile via the computer with no success. Keep getting the same response. We are having high volume. Pl erase log in in a few minutes. Thanks

I also, have not been able to log on to T-Mobile site. I recently switched to the Rebellion plan and believe it is associated with this problem. I called 4 days ago, was told a ticket was opened and I would be called back. I knew this would not happen of course and it didn't. And they make it impossible to call back to their SE Asian call center.

I called Customer Service again and was told it's an ongoing problem, engineering is working on it, no timetable for resolution.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

I can read my basic info on the site, but when I go to the REFILL page i am knocked back to the WELCOME page. Have plenty in my account.

Guys stop trying to access your account

a senior rep told me that REBEL accounts dont have the capability to login into web or app based accounts and due to that you won’t be able to login anywhere.

Pls wait for Tmobile to actually send you a email when they allow rebel account holders to login. Until then pray and good luck!

Had same issue for last 4 days on my iMac using safari. problem solved after I restarted computer. Lol 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m attempting to log in to the My T-Mobiel App on the phone, however it seems to complain about no internet access.

All other internet Apps are successful, and I can get in to all kinds of web sites, however the App seems to have a server-side issue. I even cleared the cache, restarted the App, and it still fails to actually log in.

Is there a problem with some of the servers for T-Mobile?

I have the same problem for 2 days now. I can log in but try to open account just says loading. Waited very long before giving up!