Question

Unable to Login Prepaid Account

• 19 November 2020
  • 9 replies

Badge

I tried several computers, phones, browsers, but all fail to login to my prepaid account. It shows “Uh-oh, it looks like we have our wires crossed. Please try again later.” It seems like others have had similar issues, and may I have to open a T-Mobile ticket to fix it? May I know how? Anyone is able to help? Thx!

9 replies

Same issue for several days now

Me too. This is not the first time this has happened.   It's absolutely ridiculous.  

Badge

please fix this issue.  Cannot login to pay!!  This has been down for several days and still not fixed.

Has anyone had any luck contacting and rep? I tried the chat and phone call but been on hold for an hour.

Prepaid, and same problem here.. can’t seem to log in for several days.

Badge

T-Mobile is a complete mess, this issue has been on/off for several years, also my phone 25% can’t receive calls and calls forwarded to VoiceMail for no reason, yet T-Mo can’t and won’t fix the issue, we need to switch to AT&T.

Badge

Looks like I am able to login now. 

Badge

It seemed to work yesterday, and I logged in to make a payment, but it is not working for me again now.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

OK, no one answered your request to contact Tmobile so scroll down a bit and click the Facebook or Twitter link to ask for help. This is a public users forum occasionally monitored by Tmobile employees so you need to contact someone who can help with your account. :wink: