Question

Unable to pay the bill, website shows blank error

Badge

Hello,

I use prepaid T-mobile service. About a month ago when I tried to pay online for the service, I went through all the steps till the end and even my credit card got charged but then error happened and I was shown some error without text like on the picture. As a result the account was not refilled, money that were charged were automatically returned to my credit card. This problem still persists, please help, I need to refill my account.

6 replies

Did you find out how to fix this? I have the exact same issue. Thanks.

See also here:

Badge

Did you find out how to fix this? I have the exact same issue. Thanks.

No, I wasn’t able to fix it. Instead I now use walmart.com for refill, they sell T-mobile virtual refill cards.

Badge

T-Mobile is CHEAP - to even allow this error/issue to exists for MONTHS - should be resolved within 24 hours or less - starting to really hate this company and its piss poor logic

Yep, got this too, on the third attempt to pay the bill.  The second ended with “"Unable to process the request due to technical issues at server side processing"”

Badge

Yep, got this too, on the third attempt to pay the bill.  The second ended with “"Unable to process the request due to technical issues at server side processing"”

I figured it out.

I needed a specific amount only to combine with a Refill card I had, the issue is the dollar amount. I think the MINIMUM is $10 - and I think I needed just $5 or something to add to the refill card to carry me for the next 12 months - so once I changed it to $15 it went through. Which was the rate plan minimum. I don’t think it lets you refill below your rate plan minimum or $10.

Try paying more smh then it should work - or just buy through Target.