Question

unable to purchase a phone online. Anybody else dealing with this issue recently??

• 11 January 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

I have tried five different devices and different browsers and I still can't purchase a phone online. I get as far as the trade in and when I press skip trade in the screen just loads to a white page. I've been trying for days and still not able to get anywhere. I just want to purchase a new phone without having to call or go into a store.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Try clearing out the browsers cache and history. I’d also suggest testing out another browser to see if that lets you go through with the purchase. Our Tech Care teams can file Help Desk Ticket for this if needed.

I have tried as well using both my phone and computer. Nothing.

Unacceptable that T-Mobile is quick to take the money for the bill, but is lagging when it comes to purchasing a phone!

I should not have to talk to a representative and get charged a fee, or go to a store for assistance! 

FIX THE SITE OR LOSE ANOTHER CUSTOMER !!!!

I been trying to switch my service for 2 day i keep getting this at checkout Oops! Something went wrong.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We appear to be having technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.  Why would I go to your store or call you on the phone when you have online service.  I will keep my 4 lines with Verzon there online service works. I see your service is not good.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

they might need to confirm its actually you ordering the phones and not some hacker trying to order a bunch of phones on your account.

I am also currently experiencing the same problem, also have the T mobile app on my phone that has never worked, always forced to log into the website to pay my bill

Have been trying to purchase a phone for several days. Getting all the same errors mentioned above. Have been a sprint customer for over 20 years now stuck with TMobile that has no online service options. Terrible and very upset. Will be changing carriers. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have been trying to purchase a phone for several days. Getting all the same errors mentioned above. Have been a sprint customer for over 20 years now stuck with TMobile that has no online service options. Terrible and very upset. Will be changing carriers. 

Have you tried upgrading through Best Buy? I did my last 2 upgrades through them.