Question

Undo report text spam messages

• 31 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

I appreciate the report text spam option available when you press and hold a  message for more information. But the option is right under view details and I accidentally reported someone’s message as spam.   Then the text I get back from t-mobile gives you no way to undo it. It just sends you to the SMS spam page. Please create an undo for this or at least a second confirmation.

5 replies

Same problem here.

Same problem.  Please fix

Badge

I appreciate the report text spam option available when you press and hold a  message for more information. But the option is right under view details and I accidentally reported someone’s message as spam.   Then the text I get back from t-mobile gives you no way to undo it. It just sends you to the SMS spam page. Please create an undo for this or at least a second confirmation.

just did that today!!! Many sites has the flagging feature if you accidentally press a button the user gets banned - its the algorithims 

Has this been fixed?

I had this issue recently. I'm disappointed that this is the case, they shouldn't delete the messages and have no way to retrieve them. Can someone from T-Mobile address this thread and let us know if this is possible or fixed???