Question

Unethical business practice/ Fraudulent signature

• 28 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

To higher ups:

I’m a victim of your unethical sales. One of my line holders was able to upgrade to a new device and was approved for credit without my consent and my presence. Shortly, the credit was applied on behalf of me not the line holder; credit agreement has my signature, but it wasn’t me who signed it. I wasn’t aware of such unethical practice. 

I demand your answer immediately!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

the site here is primarily peer to peer with a handful of moderators/admins that keep the site in order only..they do not have account access..

you will need to contact TMO either by calling (tier 1 support) or through Facebook/Twitter (tier 2 support).

I did not sign either of my agreements. 
the store representative DocuSigned them. And I told the representative over the phone and she told me it’s too late now 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Did you add them as an authorized manager at any point and forget they are?  If they are authorized then they can do exactly what they did regardless if you approved or not.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I did not sign either of my agreements. 
the store representative DocuSigned them. And I told the representative over the phone and she told me it’s too late now 

or was this a buy one get one free promo?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Did you add them as an authorized manager at any point and forget they are?  If they are authorized then they can do exactly what they did regardless if you approved or not.

this question begs to be answered

Today Is The Tomorrow You Worried About Yesterday