Solved

Unlock iPhone

I bought an iPhone on a large shopping platform in China, and I didn't use the Chinese SIM network. I've learned from many sources that this iPhone is a T-Mobile version. I have to contact you on T-Mobile. I can't speak English and have failed several times to communicate with the telephone customer service. It's inconvenient to communicate. I can only use software to translate, but this iPhone has to unlock the network password to use sim in China. On the Internet, I also spent a lot of money to buy, if you see, please help, for this matter, contact you spent a lot of energy.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 11 August 2019, 19:15

Also why isn't Apple questioning how a phone made for the USA market ended up

in a store in China.

That's the question I would like answered.

View original

27 replies

Official Customer Service, I need your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

You need to be a Tmobile USA customer to request an unlock code and meet the other requirements.

Unlock your mobile wireless device

I can't handle it in China.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Since you didn't buy the phone from Tmobile they can't help unlock it.

You need to return the phone from where you bought it.

Because I want to contact you, this is the T-Mobile of my American relatives, so I can contact you and ask for help.

It's the first time I've heard about it, because it's impossible to return when it's activated on the shopping platform.

Can t-Mobile of my American relatives help to untie it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

You would need to send the phone to them and they would have to meet the requirements

in the link I attached earlier.

I can't speak English. I use online translation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

您需要是 Tmobile 美國客戶才能請求解鎖代碼並滿足其他要求。

解鎖移動無線設備

Hi.

Thank you for this inquiry, Absolutely we can help you out on it.

Handling foreign language calls. Please get in-touch with us we're going to get a translator for you. =)

Care: Use steps below to inform customers how to request translated documents.

- Select a language (Spanish, Korean, Vietnamese, traditional Chinese)

Hope this help you out.

Thank you

Give us a call

Customer Care & Technical Support available 24/7

Wireless Postpaid TEX Support available 7 a.m -9 p.m. local time

From a T-Mobile phone: 611

From another phone: 1-877-746-0909

Hearing and speech impaired: +1-877-296-1018 (3 a.m. to 10 p.m. PT daily)

While roaming internationally: +1-505-998-3793

I've been contacting customer service these days. Some people either ignore it or hang up. I don't think I've answered a really solvable question yet. The iPhone is locked in by T-Mobile. I bought it on a regular shopping platform in China. Since there is no T-Mobile in China, why will the T-Mobile version of the iPhone be sold in China? No contract, no T-Mobile, no SIM card, a brand new, unsealed iPhone. In China, as long as the package is opened, there is no reason to return the goods. In fact, this is the loss of consumers. These days, I'm really looking for help. I'm disappointed. I think the source of the bundling of the iPhone by this American operator is very problematic. Because many customer services have no immediate solution, just like reciting words, because they can't solve it, so I would rather throw it into the garbage can, because the iPhone is bought in China, SIM network lock is your company, you also have some responsibilities, I consult the Internet, ATT, operators to solve the problem is very efficient. I think you have to further improve the quality of service. Throw it away. It doesn't make sense to contact you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Two words, "grey market".

If you bought this from a legit "regular shopping platform" in China they should give you a refund.

@ @magenta9580812  rest assure that all of the expert's is trying out their best to help the customer's.

this is not how t-mobile work towards our customer. why will the T-Mobile version of the iPhone be sold in China?

- we cannot focus on this for now But what we can guarantee to to you is the solution on the concern of Unlocking the device.

Please give us a chance to help you align the resolution that you need and fixed whatever it is that's broken, atone the frustraion that you experienced.

JD Mall, China's most authoritative official direct supply mall, the inactive, unsealed iPhone, is the SIM lock, T-Mobile SIM lock, so I contact you, think the grey market you can check the JD Mall, hundreds of millions of people in China use, three-year-old children know this platform. However, as long as Chinese shopping clicks to confirm receipt, the platform is not responsible, because the money goes directly to the official hands, not to the platform hands. What do you mean by T-Mobile account, SIM card? There is no T-Mobile in China, no such account, SIM card

Solution is not to say that it will be solved, but that both sides are satisfied and can be achieved. Then you say that you can help me. Can you call me to find online customer service? Online customer service let me contact international help phone, help me to find what store, the shop is letting me call, it is tantamount to walking in the same place.

I spent a lot of long-distance international calls, chatted for 5 hours on-line customer service, wait for him to reply a sentence to take 30 minutes, let me find a shop, fly to the United States for 8000 yuan, and then process, spend 8000 yuan back, I can buy several iphones???? No humanized solution

The iPhone is not made by you. A handcuff must be unlocked by someone who holds the key. Apple Customer Service Can't Solve It

Many things are not absolute, people are not perfect, the law is not absolutely perfect, why many things are limited according to regulations, not based on the actual situation to decide. Man is alive and thoughtful, and can't be determined by robotic schemes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Apple holds the key since Tmobile can only request the code once the requirements are met.

Apple has total control over their phones so if they wanted to they could unlock it.

magenta9580812 wrote:

The iPhone is not made by you. A handcuff must be unlocked by someone who holds the key. Apple Customer Service Can't Solve It

If you don't ask for a password, people won't unlock it. The company owner only approves documents to the manager. We are not part of the company.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

And since you never were a customer of Tmobile then they can't unlock the phone plus since

they never sold the phone the imei# isn't in Tmobile's data base.

If the place you bought the phone is a legit retailer you need to return it for a refund or exchange.

China Apple Customer Service Query: Operator: US T-Mobile Locked Activation Policy Network Lock; Is there a second T-Mobile company in the United States with locks?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

No. Take the phone you bought back and ask for an exchange or refund.

There's requirements to get an unlock code from Tmobile USA and being a Tmobile customer

is one of them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Also why isn't Apple questioning how a phone made for the USA market ended up

in a store in China.

That's the question I would like answered.