Unlock my device for use with a another provider

• 20 August 2018
  • 10 replies

I need the Sims unlock code for my phone

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to be a customer of Tmobile USA and meet the requirements in the link below.

If you're not a customer of Tmobile USA they can't give you a code.

Unlock your mobile wireless device

Hello

i made a call to have my phone unlocked was supposed to receive an email.. never got it pls ad

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What type of phone? iPhones take longer since Apple has to approve the unlock.

I need the Sims unlock code for my phone

TMobile is the worst.  I paid off a phone that is no longer on my account and they will not unlock it.  Matt had the nerve to tell me to pay the bill ASAP.  

You need to be a customer of Tmobile USA and meet the requirements in the link below.

What a bunch of crap!  My phone is paid off and did an upgrade.  The phone is no longer on my TMobile account and Matt had the nerve to tell me to pay my bill ASAP to get the phone unlocked. The phone no associated with my account anymore.  Shameful that they will hold a phone that is no longer in use hostage for payment!!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

What a bunch of crap!  My phone is paid off and did an upgrade.  The phone is no longer on my TMobile account and Matt had the nerve to tell me to pay my bill ASAP to get the phone unlocked. The phone no associated with my account anymore.  Shameful that they will hold a phone that is no longer in use hostage for payment!!!

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/unlock-your-mobile-wireless-device

Postpaid accounts only
  • The device must have been used for at least 40 days on your line of service.
  • >>>>>>>Your account must be in good standing.<<<<<<<
    • If your balance is past due, we can help you make a payment.
    • If the T-Mobile account associated with the device is cancelled, the balance on the account must be zero.

My phone is paid in full. 9 year customer. All apps on phone work. All TMobile apps work.... except for the Device Unlock app. Coincidence? I don't believe so. Was told it's an old phone that might not be able to use with new network. What does this have to do with unlocking it? I'm being scammed here. This could be done through TMobile computers automatically but they say otherwise. Why is it that the only app, that was installed by T-Mobile, doesn't work? It's a set up and I'm not alone as I've read many others in the same situation. I demand action and an unlockable phone! On website it says it's eligible and to use the app. It's my phone and TMobile's responsibility to make right! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try contacting tmobile using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms. They  are a higher level of support.

My phone is paid off but still locked by T-Mobile. My phone numbers have been ported to Verizon but all my phones are still showing locked by carrier. What do I do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to contact Tmobile to request the unlock codes.