Solved

update my credit card

How to update my credit card expiration date?

icon

Best answer by gramps28 11 June 2019, 02:58

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

need to change credit card for auto pay

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

When you click on edit, I'm guessing it doesn't allow you to edit the card?

Userlevel 4

Just checking to see if you still had questions on this.

Does Not! : ((

what is the solution?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I had to call Customer Care to get my card updated.  I tried in my online account and over the phone through the automated system, both of which wouldn't take my Visa credit card and told me to try another.  I tried my SunTrust debit card and had the same issue.

Didn't find the answer to the original question and likewise was not able to EDIT the original info (misleading button) to show the new cc expiration date.  I added the same cc again with the only difference being the new expiration date.  Seems to have accepted it and only one credit card showed up (i.e. no duplicates). 

I can confirm, the T-Mobile web site is terrible at letting you change your expiration date. You can try adding a new card with the same number and the new expiration date, but there will be no indication that the new expiration date is taking effect, since it is never displayed. Guys, it's 2019, hire a usability engineer.

What "edit"? There's no damn "edit" on the credit card that's in use. You can't even add the same card with a new expiration date - "Continue" is disabled. Even tried to use the Android app and that crap kept crashing!

I have to updated my card for the auto payment, and I fill in everything and when I press "continue" nothing happens. The page doesn't load. Nothing. I have been trying to get mt card updates since I got it 3 weeks ago. Sucks that I will get charged a fee when I have been trying to get this changed.