Question

Upgrade to Future Phones

• 15 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

So I had a question right now about Purchasing a phone right now and upgrading to the next gen later this year.

So I want to purchase an IPhone 12 Pro Max now because I've been looking to upgrading for the past 3 years, now the next gen IPhone 13 will be released this year and I would prefer it over the 12 but I need a new phone now and can't wait until later this year to get the 13. Now here is the question

If I go and purchase the 12 pro max with a 24 month financial, when the 13 releases will I be able to upgrade to it? Or since I'm paying the other one still I will have to wait until I finish paying it? And also If I do get the chance to upgrade, will J have to start paying the 24 months from the beginning, in other words from month 1, again or will I just continue from the month I left off with and trading the phone back in? 

I hope to get an answer soon because I don't want to make a decision and regret it later. 

Thanks

1 reply

So I had a question right now about Purchasing a phone right now and upgrading to the next gen later this year.

So I want to purchase an IPhone 12 Pro Max now because I've been looking to upgrading for the past 3 years, now the next gen IPhone 13 will be released this year and I would prefer it over the 12 but I need a new phone now and can't wait until later this year to get the 13. Now here is the question

If I go and purchase the 12 pro max with a 24 month financial, when the 13 releases will I be able to upgrade to it? Or since I'm paying the other one still I will have to wait until I finish paying it? And also If I do get the chance to upgrade, will J have to start paying the 24 months from the beginning, in other words from month 1, again or will I just continue from the month I left off with and trading the phone back in? 

I hope to get an answer soon because I don't want to make a decision and regret it later. 

Thanks

A feature that comes with T-Mobile called JUMP! Upgrades allows you to upgrade your device to another device once either 12 months have transpired or you’ve paid off 50% of the device cost. As long as you have that feature enabled on your line when you purchase the iPhone 12, you’ll be able to trade-in the 12 for a 13 once you’ve met one of the above-mentioned requirements.