Usage details not accurate

• 20 August 2018
  • 7 replies

My usage details are not updating. There are 4 lines on my account and the usage is not accurate. One line in paticular has made and received calls and they are not registering on the usage details. Why is this happening?

7 replies

Userlevel 6

Are those calls veing made on the tmobile network using the default phone dialer app?  Calls made through data apps like Facebook and WhatsApp will not show up.

Yes they are done through the default caller through T-Mobile’s Network.

Userlevel 5

Is this line an iPhone? If so, do you know if the calls are being made using FaceTime Audio?

“My usage details are not updating. There are 4 lines on my account and the usage is not accurate. One line in paticular has made and received calls and they are not registering on the usage details. Why is this happening?“

Is this a recurring theme? Once again usage is not accurately reporting.

Userlevel 5

Hey @ccalliste

Not sure if you saw my message above but is this line an iPhone and If so, do you know if the calls are being made using FaceTime Audio?

Userlevel 5

Hey, @ccalliste​!

We'd love to be able to directly answer your questions as to why the usage isn't showing all calls but we need a bit more info. If these calls are made on an iPhone using FaceTime Audio or Video, it will not show up in your usage. Are you viewing the usage through the app or on my.t-mobile.com?

Why is my call log saying I made phone calls that actually were never made?