Solved

USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED

Show first post

129 replies

Userlevel 3

Mine is working, noticed it last night, and still working this morning.  However, the timestamps are 3 hours behind. 

Userlevel 2

Showing real time for me as well. Nothing for January. Says it's "processing". At least they fixed it. Good grief! We should all get a credit on our bill this month for the inconvenience lol

Still not working for me. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

It started working for me again late in the afternoon today

No usage data since 1/27 - Ugh, please fix this T-Mobile!

The issue has been resolved 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

It’s showing for us tonight! Everyone go check!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

No usage data since 1/27 - Ugh, please fix this T-Mobile!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

If this is a known problem or they have done away with the call and text detail why not just be upfront about it.  I called to ask about it earlier this month and was told that it would take a couple of days to get the info uploaded.  Then I was asked “WHY” do you need this information.  Is that really any of their business?  

did you miss the highlighted post marked as the answer on the very first page?

We all saw it. The problem is the issue is NOT solved. There is NO timeline for when it will be fixed. Will it be days? Weeks? Months? It’s already been over 30 days. The other problem is many T-Force reps are saying exactly the opposite of the rep in this thread. Customers are confused and frustrated and I think a timeline would assuage their concerns. 

one of the main reasons i deal with the facebook/twitter reps instead of the call in agents.

the admin posted the info she was passed...she is neither the one working on it nor the one in charge of it..nor in charge of what the call in agents are saying however she is passing all the things being said by them up the chain of command to get looked into/handled...all she can do is pass along what she can when she can.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

If this is a known problem or they have done away with the call and text detail why not just be upfront about it.  I called to ask about it earlier this month and was told that it would take a couple of days to get the info uploaded.  Then I was asked “WHY” do you need this information.  Is that really any of their business?  

We all saw it. The problem is the issue is NOT solved. There is NO timeline for when it will be fixed. Will it be days? Weeks? Months? It’s already been over 30 days. The other problem is many T-Force reps are saying exactly the opposite of the rep in this thread. Customers are confused and frustrated and I think a timeline would assuage their concerns. 

Userlevel 1

I just went to the AT&T store, and they do provide the feature of seeing the current cycle usage details. We don’t have to put up with this nonsense of us waiting for over a month for this issue to be fixed. Just switch to AT&T. Now they can label the problem as “SOLVED”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I just got off the phone with a T-Mobile rep named March who told me this was an “improvement” implemented be T-Mobile for our own safety and now real-time Usage details will no longer be available, but instead we’ll have to wait until the end of our billing cycles. If we want our most recent usage prior to that, we need to call in and request the details. Those were her words. She answered immediately as well, so it sounded as if she had this information in her back pocket.

That is ultra concerning, tons of people use this information every day for business and to keep vulnerable family members safe. This is extremely concerning and the direct opposite of what T-Mobile representatives posted multiple times IN WRITING on this very forum. 

I just got off the phone with a T-Mobile rep named March who told me this was an “improvement” implemented be T-Mobile for our own safety and now real-time Usage details will no longer be available, but instead we’ll have to wait until the end of our billing cycles. If we want our most recent usage prior to that, we need to call in and request the details. Those were her words. She answered immediately as well, so it sounded as if she had this information in her back pocket.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Jerry59 Call log, like in our call history on the phone ? Are u serious 🧐.. No, is there anywhere else we can escalate this to ?

Yes, They actually said I can use the call logs apps in the phones which will work “in a pinch” in the meantime. I can’t even...

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Jerry59 Call log, like in our call history on the phone ? Are u serious 🧐.. No, is there anywhere else we can escalate this to ?

you can either call TMO or contact them through Facebook or Twitter..through the site here its primarily peer to peer assistance with a handful of admins/moderators to keep the site in order..they do not have account access.

Userlevel 3

Userlevel 2

How can you have no ETA on when this will be fixed. How can this go on for so long? Does the upper management not care or hold the technical staff accountable on fixing the issues?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I am now out of patience, and so are a lot of others here. As a test engineer, I find the way this is dragging on so long and fact issue is still "being worked on" with no credible ETR strange. Something does not seem “right" at this point as others on forum are also saying.

There must be a lot of sharp engineers(?) on this and would seem a root cause/fix/solution/workaround would be found by now. The feature WAS working, then it stopped. This is a common scenario and usually means following the chain of changes to determine what likely caused issue, and a fix applied accordingly, and/or changes backed out, I need to hear something much more concrete TODAY from the T Force team on twitter or from someone higher level here on the forum (HeavenM, etc) as to what is going on.

UPDATE: Just got a DM from T force team and it’s the same old same old. No ETR, no nothing. Said to use call logs on phone for now. Very helpful.

My usage nor Digits has updated since my last cycle Jan 28th 2023.  I called and was told they were working on some technical issues and to check it in a few days.  A week later and it still is not updated.  Anyone else had that problem? 

I still have the same issue.  Real time usage is a very important feature for business.  This is taking too long to fix.

Userlevel 3

The loss of this usage function and T-Mobile’s data breach may be a coincidence or maybe not.  Has anyone here been contacted that their data was stolen?  I was told by a CSR that mine was not, but am wondering if everyone is being told the same thing.

Userlevel 1

I was just told by a customer service representative: “Check it and you will know if it is working or not. Calling us won’t do anything because we don’t know when will it be fixed.” Completely dismissive, condescending, and could not care less attitude.

Userlevel 3

I was having issues accessing this page yesterday.. But if this is the route T-Mobile wants to take, then we should keep bothering them ! Calling, emailing, chat support, blogging, social media posts, make YT vids about this issue,  the works ! Anyone tried corporate ? How about the media ?

Userlevel 1

The usage details for the current cycle has not been updating for over 1 month now. I only hear “We are working on it”, “We will call you back” (which it never happens), “We will send you the call log of all your lines by email”  (which it never happens). It is like nobody cares that customers need to see the current cycle details.

I always hear, “There is a ticket”, “It has been escalated”, “It will be fixed soon”. Many words and ZERO action.

Such a big and powerful company, with so many resources, knows there is an issue that customers need fixed and months go by and nothing is resolved. It shows that solving this issue has no priority at all. 

It is frustrating, and I don't understand how TMobile is not ashamed of such a poor performance to solve issues affecting the customers.

To hear “We are doing our best" when actions show otherwise is ridiculous. It does not take more than a month to fix a problem on a website when supposedly a whole team is working on it.

Then the customer service representatives act like they have no idea of what is going on and try to give me fake solutions which they know clearly are not going to work. I feel they are insulting my intelligence and have no respect for my time.

I am tired that no one takes accountability for this problem and no one cares about fixing it in a timely manner. 

There is no acceptable excuse for this issue not being fixed in over a month.

Userlevel 1

The usage details for the current cycle has not been updating for over 1 month now. I only hear “We are working on it”, “We will call you back” (which it never happens), “We will send you the call log of all your lines by email”  (which it never happens). It is like nobody cares that customers need to see the current cycle details.

I always hear, “There is a ticket”, “It has been escalated”, “It will be fixed soon”. Many words and ZERO action.

Such a big and powerful company, with so many resources, knows there is an issue that customers need fixed and months go by and nothing is resolved. It shows that solving this issue has no priority at all. 

It is frustrating, and I don't understand how TMobile is not ashamed of such a poor performance to solve issues affecting the customers.

To hear “We are doing our best" when actions show otherwise is ridiculous. It does not take more than a month to fix a problem on a website when supposedly a whole team is working on it.

Then the customer service representatives act like they have no idea of what is going on and try to give me fake solutions which they know clearly are not going to work. I feel they are insulting my intelligence and have no respect for my time.

I am tired that no one takes accountability for this problem and no one cares about fixing it in a timely manner. 

There is no acceptable excuse for this issue not being fixed in over a month.