Solved

USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED

Userlevel 2
Badge

My usage nor Digits has updated since my last cycle Jan 28th 2023.  I called and was told they were working on some technical issues and to check it in a few days.  A week later and it still is not updated.  Anyone else had that problem? 

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 1 March 2023, 23:30

View original

129 replies

Userlevel 3

@Fixitmisty Me too, even though they say it doesn’t in the disclaimer.. Let’s keep blowing their phone line up, inquiring. They’ll have to do something eventually.

Userlevel 3

@EIrv Wow smh.. Did u call them ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

So my new billing cycle started today.

Now, when I log in to the Tmobile website and go to Usage (top left), the page that shows is ‘Usage Overview’ with NOTHING on it. Not even the past billing cycle details are available. 

In the Tmobile App, when I click on Account - Plan and Usage Details - Usage, it shows the totals for the new current cycle. Then when I scroll down and click on ‘View More Usage Details’ it shows the Usage Overview page, with NOTHING, not current cycle not past cycle.

Then when I go back to the Usage page, and click the ‘Show Usage Over time’ under any of the lines, the “Current” total is correct (let’s say 10 SMS), but the Jan total (last cycle) ALSO SHOWS 10.  

WHAT A SHITSHOW

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

So my new billing cycle started today.

Now, when I log in to the Tmobile website and go to Usage (top left), the page that shows is ‘Usage Overview’ with NOTHING on it. Not even the past billing cycle details are available. 

In the Tmobile App, when I click on Account - Plan and Usage Details - Usage, it shows the totals for the new current cycle. Then when I scroll down and click on ‘View More Usage Details’ it shows the Usage Overview page, with NOTHING, not current cycle not past cycle.

Then when I go back to the Usage page, and click the ‘Show Usage Over time’ under any of the lines, the “Current” total is correct (let’s say 10 SMS), but the Jan total (last cycle) ALSO SHOWS 10.  

WHAT A BUNCH OF CLOWNS

yes and they told me to look at the phone "recents" to see who called me

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

yes and they told me to look at the phone "recents" to see who called me

Wow that’s incredibly patronizing and dismissive of the actual issue. I hope this is resolved soon. It’s been over a month. We need a timeline. Do we just keep calling every couple days? How is this not a priority?

Userlevel 3

@partywithmyphone 

Smh can’t believe they’re really playing dumb with all of us ! My cycle ends on the 10th. But for those who’s next cycle already started & they’re still experiencing the same issue, they should keep calling, also threaten to go to another carrier. I wonder if we could call BBB, or file a consumer complaint, or something ?

Same problem here, not the first time either. Last time I was told it was a “technical” issue. It took about 3 days to resolve at that point in time. This time it is now the 5th day and I still can’t see my up to date usage info. This is absolutely unacceptable. If they keep having these technical issues maybe they need to hire more competent technical team! Here we are Americans paying a shitload for their service and how much you want to bet they are taking that money out of our country by hiring people in other countries to do the work and that’s WHY it isn’t being done correctly. T-Mobile DO BETTER BE BETTER! or loose business!

My usage nor Digits has updated since my last cycle Jan 28th 2023.  I called and was told they were working on some technical issues and to check it in a few days.  A week later and it still is not updated.  Anyone else had that problem? 

Same here - we are 11 days into the current billing cycle and nothing beyond the last cycle is reflected.   Why does this take so long? 

Same here - we are 11 days into the current billing cycle and nothing beyond the last cycle is reflected.   Why does this take so long? 

Also, when I spoke to support the response is too say this NOT a known issue.   At least tell people upfront there is a 2 week lag time.  

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

It has been 3-4 days since HEAVENM “solved” this issue. As there has been no further updates, I am within a day at best before cancelling. As much as it’s easy to say their engineers are idiots, I don’t buy that. More likely, as a lot have been saying in various threads, (a lot) more is going on here.

It’s time for HEAVENM (or whoever) to provide all of us with a substantive, useful update. Will it be 2 months from now, still not working, and that ridiculous “SOLVED” is still there?

Userlevel 1

Hey there ,
Thanks for reaching out to T-Force. Our support teams have identified an issue affecting a small number of accounts in reference to usage data not showing past the prior cycle. Good news is our support teams should be close to a solution, and for the time being you can still view historical usage from your PDF bill in detailed format. Soon as the system issue is resolved, usage will be retroactively updated. ^VinnyFrancisco

5 days bill closed , still can’t view usage. This is the response I got from twitter t-force. Still no resolve , just a whole lot of gaslighting customers. I’m not a happy camper . Still nothing.. smh

Userlevel 2

This outrages, how can Tmobile not be able to fix a problem that is impacting so many people for so long?????

Userlevel 1

Yes Kendall! We're still here. To recap this is a known issue and our support teams are working on a resolution. We don't have an ETA, however you can still view usage from your prior bill cycles, on your prior bills. ^VinnyFrancisco

I completely understand needing to have this information accessible. I wish I had more information for you than we do at this time. We always want our customers to be able to make a decision that works best for them, no matter the circumstance and we are here to support you whatever you choose. Of course we hope not to see you leave! I'm only able to provide the info that I do have though, again I do apologize that we don't have anything more concrete at this time. ^VinnyFrancisco

Still in dark as to when this will be resolved, customer twitter rep is clueless. No ETA , but we’re working It.. smfh 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@partywithmyphone

Smh can’t believe they’re really playing dumb with all of us ! My cycle ends on the 10th. But for those who’s next cycle already started & they’re still experiencing the same issue, they should keep calling, also threaten to go to another carrier. I wonder if we could call BBB, or file a consumer complaint, or something ?

Unfortunately, BBB is just Yelp for old people. The only thing we can do is keep calling and reminding them this a priority. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

This outrages, how can Tmobile not be able to fix a problem that is impacting so many people for so long?????

It's amazing they never have any issues with automatic billing 🤔🤔 They have no issue getting their money

Yes same problem been checking and nothing

Same problem since Jan. 26th. I have called at least 4x! How do I talk to a supervisor?

Same problem here mine hasn’t updated since Feb 20th when my billing cycle ended. I am guessing it is not just a coincidence that everybody’s usage details  stopped updating when their billing cycle ended. It really appears to me that they are getting rid of the option to view it in real time and they are just too chicken**** to say so. They have been lying to me since I started my service. I have never in my whole life been lied to by a phone company near as much as I have them. The biggest mistake I have ever made was switching from AT&T to TMobile and I will absolutely be switching back the second my phones are paid off (which they also lied to me about ). I have a feeling I am not the only one neither.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

How many Tmobile employees does it take to screw in a light bulb? 

No one know, they are still trying

Userlevel 3

Anyone following up with them after their billing cycle ends, firmly letting them know the usage details are still not showing ? If so, what do they say ? It really makes no sense the minutes & calls are still accumulating tho 🙄

Userlevel 3

Yes Kendall! We're still here. To recap this is a known issue and our support teams are working on a resolution. We don't have an ETA, however you can still view usage from your prior bill cycles, on your prior bills. ^VinnyFrancisco

I completely understand needing to have this information accessible. I wish I had more information for you than we do at this time. We always want our customers to be able to make a decision that works best for them, no matter the circumstance and we are here to support you whatever you choose. Of course we hope not to see you leave! I'm only able to provide the info that I do have though, again I do apologize that we don't have anything more concrete at this time. ^VinnyFrancisco

Still in dark as to when this will be resolved, customer twitter rep is clueless. No ETA , but we’re working It.. smfh 

We need answer FROM T-MOBILE EMPLOYEE!!!

My billing cycle ended 10 days ago and still do not have current usage.  😠

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

My billing cycle ended 10 days ago and still do not have current usage.  😠

Okay this is really concerning. It would be one thing if it was down for a billing cycle. What do they say when you call?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes same problem been checking and nothing

Same problem since Jan. 26th. I have called at least 4x! How do I talk to a supervisor?

Same problem here mine hasn’t updated since Feb 20th when my billing cycle ended. I am guessing it is not just a coincidence that everybody’s usage details  stopped updating when their billing cycle ended. It really appears to me that they are getting rid of the option to view it in real time and they are just too chicken**** to say so. They have been lying to me since I started my service. I have never in my whole life been lied to by a phone company near as much as I have them. The biggest mistake I have ever made was switching from AT&T to TMobile and I will absolutely be switching back the second my phones are paid off (which they also lied to me about ). I have a feeling I am not the only one neither.

No you're not the only one. I too will be taking my 5 lines and $280+ a month to AT&T. I'm working overtime to pay off my 2 new phones so I can get switched within the month

Badge

Does anybody have any more info on this issue?

Badge

Sounds like coporate two step.. 30day and no real update or time line.  This make continue use of tmobile as my carrier of over 20 years time to shop alternatives.

Heaven M needs tobe replaced