Solved

Using the Digits App and separate contacts?

• 6 February 2020
  • 7 replies

Is there are way to have a separate contacts list on my Digits App and not have the app sync with all my personal contacts? If not, this is the dumbest second line app ever. If I didn't already print so many flyers with my number on it, I would switch.

icon

Best answer by tmo_ian 10 February 2020, 21:53

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

That should be one of the questions asked during the initial set up process. But it's only a one-time sync, so as long as you don't request a sync again you can delete any numbers from the DIGITS app without losing them on your phone.

No, I tried that and it actually deleted the contact all together. It's tied to the main contacts. I wanted my Digits line for work and only wanted to see a certain number of contacts. I can't even make a group with this app 😠

Yes, I tried this as well and it deleted the contact in both places. Any other ideas?

Badge

That should be one of the questions asked during the initial set up process. But it's only a one-time sync, so as long as you don't request a sync again you can delete any numbers from the DIGITS app without losing them on your phone.

How do you delete the numbers from DIGITS? Thanks so much!

I would like to know how to block spam and unwanted incoming users in digits too.  Thank you.

Turn off digits app

Badge

@tmo_ian   I see the contact deletion button in DIGITS, BUT there seems to be no way to ADD contacts to the DIGITS-only contact list.  Total pain trying to remember whose number is whose when messages come in. I do not want to (and never have) sync it with my Google or Microsoft accounts. I wouldn’t mind syncing it with my actual phone’s contact list. But what I really want to do is to add people to a DIGITS-only phone book!!!