I am using Android 11 on a Pixel 4.
Every time I open Visual Voicemail, the app tells me “Visual Voicemail appears associated to a different account.” and gives me an option to reboot or setup a new account.
- I have tried to reboot. This does not help and I am unable to access anything, still getting the error above.
- I have tried to set up a new account. This does not help- I am asked to wait and then I am unable to access anything. Still get the error.
- I have gone into application settings, deleting the cache and storage for the app. I then uninstalled the app. Same thing: no access to any voicemails or get past the associated to a different account page.
- I have just tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app. That gives me the same thing.
- I have tried to uninstall, reboot, and then reinstall the app. Still nada.
Every time I try to create a new account, it tells me it’s activating my account and it’ll notify me when ready. I then tells me again… it’s associated to a different account. Sometimes when I do the above steps, it tells me “This is taking longer than expected. Please wait.” It ends with the same associated to a different account error.