Solved

We are currently having trouble with your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again.

Show first post

58 replies

I have experienced the same website failure for a week and really need to make a payment to a family members account. It is absurd that the website would be broken for this long.

I'm replying directly to @tmo_mike_c as this issue gets worse and worse and needs immediate TMobile attention.  I am also hoping to mention and draw some official support by mentioning listed as community manager, and perhaps the only person able to draw the needed attention on a key issue of which a growing number of people seem to be experiencing issues with simply accessing accounts and paying for service, and no other support option exists for us.

There is updated information now that something has changed but is arguably worse.

Please note I am the same user as @magenta6649032

Due to the change in the problem I had to create a new TMobile ID for the sole purpose of posting this update because as of today I can no longer log in fully to my  @magenta6649032 account.  I imagine other people are unable to post here as a result of this as well so the amount of posts to this thread may be very low compared to the number of people affected, as the affected people can not actually post to this thread!  We also can *NOT* message TMobile directly as we can't get into our accounts.  Phone support has not only hold times long enough to be useless, but also provides conflicting, useless information.  The community managers available on this forum are the ONLY hope any of us have to remain TMobile customers for longer than a few days to a few weeks.  If this is not resolved by then, we will not have added funds, our accounts will be suspended, and we'll really have no choice but go to AT&T for GSM phones.

THIS IS A CRITICALLY URGENT MATTER FOR PREPAID AFFECTED CUSTOMERS AS NON-RESOLUTION MEANS TMOBILE WILL CANCEL OUR SERVICE **SOON**

This is the updated status of the problem

The previous behavior was successful login to My TMobile, followed by the above screenshots errors when trying to select an account to manage.

The new behavior is this: I am greeted by a page that tells me there is no Primary Account Holder for the account (I have 2 prepaid phone accounts under my login.)  It wants me to confirm the primary account with the last 4 digits of the SSN.

There are multiple problems here.

1) The phone number it wants me to confirm from the account as the primary is *NOT* the phone that is mine, it is the one I manage for a family member under my account.  It gives me no option to select a different one.

2) If I press "SKIP" it warns me "Are you sure you want to skip? By skipping this action you will be unable to set the primary account holder on any of your other lines linked to this T-Mobile ID. "  I may have to complete the Skip to experiment after I send this message but for now I have not.  After completing "skip" the situation may or may not become worse.

3) Since the account belongs to me, but the phone number account it wants me to make primary does not belong to me, I'm not sure which SSN it wants.  If I enter the last 4 digits of mine, it gives me the message "Service Unavailable. Uh-oh, it looks like we have our wires crossed. Please try again later."

4) Most importantly: This is a pre-paid account.  TMobile does NOT have SSNs on file for these accounts.  How is it confirming primary account holders by verifying a number TMobile does not have to begin with?!?

As a result, I can not log in.  I can not manage accounts.  I can not add funds to accounts.  I can not set a "Primary Account" when prompted because it will not accept my SSN digits, and likely can't verify it against a number it doesn't have.

Please understand that means two lines of phone service are entirely unable to be paid or managed.  THESE PLANS WILL BE SUSPENDED THIS MONTH OF THIS PROBLEM IS NOT RESOLVED.

Please also understand that whatever the cause of these issues, for affected customers who may or may not all be prepaid customers the My TMobile website and app are effectively 100% NON-OPERATIONAL AT THIS TIME.  This is a CRITICAL issue that needs direct TMobile staff assistance.  We are unable to message TMobile support directly due to the problem.  Phone support seems unable to comprehend or address the problem.  You on this community forum that are TMobile staff are our absolute only hope of resolving this issue and remaining TMobile customers.  If you can not help us, and can not help us *RAPIDLY* we won't have to actually leave TMobile, TMobile is going to cancel our service for us. for some of us in weeks, and some of us in mere days. 

Same issue....t-mobile website is not working for many prepaid customers.  Call center staff is substandard.  Fix it.

I called in this evening and was offered zero assistance. I was told that the hold time to speak to the prepaid dept was an hour and a half and I could wait to speak with them and put more money on the account (without actually knowing if it required it since no one was willing to assist me and tell me if it required it).

I've also been having this problem all week.  I went to log in last week to pay my monthly prepaid plans, and got the above errors.  I figured I'd come back to it in a few days, and am still getting the same above errors every time I try to log in to My TMobile.

My account needs to renew in a few days, and if I can not log in to manage the account, I can neither add funds, nor even add pre-paid funds.  My service will be suspended because TMobile's website is not letting me access my own account!

Just as above, I've seen the "due to extremely high demand" error a few times.   I see the "we are currently having trouble with your request.  Please wait a few minutes and try again" every time.   I can successfully log int (thus I can post to the forum here) however, when it presents me with my two accounts to manage, if I click either one I get this error. 

This needs to be resolved, or our accounts will be suspended if we cannot renew prepaid plans!  TMobile: HELP!!!

I am having this same issue - What is T-Mobile doing to fix this and allow me to manage my account?

I am also getting other odd error messages!

I have this same issue which is ridiculous. Fix the site!

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Do you get this message when you log into your account or when you try to click on something after you log in? If it's after, what are you clicking on exactly?