Solved

We are currently having trouble with your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again.

• 27 October 2018
  • 58 replies

I get this message for about 11 dys now after beeing able to log into my tmobile and chosing one of my two accounts. Tried different computers, browsers and cleared cookies and browsers. Can aybody help please?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 17 November 2018, 00:07

Okay, well thank you for trying. Engineers do know this is an issue and they are continuing to work on it. I wish I had more to update you on, but this is a known issue that our teams are continuing to work on to get fixed.

View original

58 replies

As of 1/10/2019 this issue has NOT been fixed.  Wasted over an hour with incompetent customer service based in the Philippines without a resolution.

Ironically, T-Mobile's new ad marketing campaign touts faster and more reliable technical support. But the fine print says it only applies to "post-paid" accounts. It's obvious that TMobile is aware of the problem but chooses to ignore it, hoping that subscribers will migrate to a post-paid plan. 

It is now 1/1/2019 and it is still not fixed!!!

Going to try this, hope it helps.

its funny that they have no clue, yet ask a million questions trying to understand and still fail to do so, really sad

I am having the same problem. Have a prepaid and postpaid accounts connected to my ID. Postpaid works fine, prepaid shows the error. I need to update the CC used to refill it, and I cannot do this. Tech support is clueless, asked me a bunch of stupid questions that are unrelated as this is a server error, and opened a ticket. Please fix this.

At least support was able to refill the account for me. I guess I'll have to bother them every time to refill it now until they fix the issue.

I appreciate you responding, but it has been almost 2 months, that is sad!

omg, i had to reply that you are truly a magnificent human being!

thanks the unlinking and re-enrolling worked for me too.

I was struggling with the same issue for the last couple of weeks.  Finally, during a long call with a technician, we found a possible lead.  For some reason the T-mobile system does not accept anymore more than one account per email.  The solution I found was going to my account profile and unlink each of my prepaid accounts and reenrolling them again using different email addresses.  After that each one of them works like a charm. 

Hope it helps!

I've been frustrated with T-Mobile for over a month on this issue, then I found this, which worked only to see account status, not usage.

Apparently the T-Mobile support engineers are not very capable.

THESE STEPS Kinda WORK! PLEASE READ ON:

The workaround posted by another member in this thread kinda worked for me! Thank you. Reporting those steps verbatim, in case you didn't see it.

If you have multiple prepaid numbers in one account and getting the "We are currently having trouble with your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again." message, here's what I discovered that works (for me & for now...).

1 - Login to "my.t-mobile.com". You will then be at "https://my.t-mobile.com/choose-account.html".
2 - Select which account to manage. The "We are currently having trouble with your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again." message shows.
3 - Go to "https://manage.my.t-mobile.com/#put_your_number_here" ie ""https://manage.my.t-mobile.com/#555-555-5555"
4 - The account you selected to manage in step 2 will magically appear.

So new method - save from above YOUR phone address link as text somewhere, login to My-TMobile, then paste YOUR phone address link text into browser address bar and go see your account

Wow TMO, real hard to fix. Redirect the customer to the correct HTML URL link....(does that mean)

How

To

Mangle

Links

U

Rarely

What do you want to bet that T-Mobile's IT is outsourced just like its call centers?  I hope it's not IBM because then this problem will never get solved.

I too am facing this issue with my prepaid account for the past two week. What kind of engineering teams cannot resolve such a critical issue for months!

You might not want to do that. I just used this link to add funds to my t-mobile prepaid account. Money is gone. I put 50 dollars, payment was processed and I do see a pending transaction in my credit card statement, but my t-mobile account balance was not updated and I did not receive a usual SMS confirmation. What can I say, great job t-mobie.

THESE STEPS WORK! PLEASE READ ON:

The workaround posted by another member in this thread worked for me! Thank you. Reporting those steps verbatim, in case you didn't see it.

If you have multiple prepaid numbers in one account and getting the "We are currently having trouble with your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again." message, here's what I discovered that works (for me & for now...).

1 - Login to "my.t-mobile.com". You will then be at "https://my.t-mobile.com/choose-account.html".
2 - Select which account to manage. The "We are currently having trouble with your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again." message shows.
3 - Go to "https://manage.my.t-mobile.com/#"
4 - The account you selected to manage in step 2 will magically appear.

Wow TMO, real hard to fix. Redirect the customer to the correct URL link....

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Okay, well thank you for trying. Engineers do know this is an issue and they are continuing to work on it. I wish I had more to update you on, but this is a known issue that our teams are continuing to work on to get fixed.

I have the same issue with my account for over two months already. I called the t-mobile rep and was assured that this is a known problem and it is being worked on, which honestly do not believe to be true, considering all posts in this thread. Will it ever be resolved? Is there a timeframe for this?

I tried refreshing and no change.  However, I decided to try the workaround one more time and it appears to work for now.  After getting the warning message when selecting one of the phone accounts I proceed to use the workaround link:  https://manage.my-t-mobile.com/#  .  Although occasionally certain sections (e.g. My current plan, My current status) cannot be displayed I would have to refresh the page a few times before it finally displays.  It's a tedious process especially when I have to do this for each of the five accounts.  I hope this can be resolved soon.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Thanks for trying that workaround anyway @magenta4497584 . I'm in touch with some internal folks involved with working on the issue. This may sound pretty simple, but if you just refresh the same page, does it work for you? I'm passing along the feedback I get from this thread so if you can let me know the results, that'll really help.

Hello Mike,

The workaround did not work for me.  I also tried using different browsers and clearing the cache with no success.

I spoke to Jane (Janelyn@T-Mobile) at T-Mobile support (she also gave me her ID#) on 11/12 and logged another trouble ticket with elevated priority.  Received a follow up text msg to allow 3 business days for teams to review, and that resolution can take longer depending on issue.

As of today I have not yet heard back, hopefully it will be resolved soon.  If you require any additional info, let me know.

Thanks...

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I know our engineering teams are still working on this as the issue is still open in our system. I few of you folks have had some success with the workaround posted by another user. We appreciate you giving us feedback around this and I have sent this info up the chain to our internal team to review this for our internal content.

Hi, Tried the link, unfortunately it did not work for me.  I contacted support again and they issued me another trouble ticket with elevated priority.  The rep told me to wait 72 hours either they will contact me if take longer or it will be fixed.

I got the same problem almost a month now which made me sobored and tired. I contact the help team twice. First one was great, but the second one not what I expected. Such a shame. 😕 why do we have messag help team if they can’t really help?

I have the same problem.

Calling T-mobile is useless -- there is no support at this company. They put you on hold for literally hours and then when you get through they cannot accomplish even basic functions???

I've always had issues with the online account, but now it is completely kaput and there is no support -- I guess there is little choice.

Short T-mobile stock because this one is going down.

Really helpful, thanks a lot!!  Hard to believe that T-Mobile need to a customer to find a workaround for a problem they haven't solved for weeks.

Thank you so much. It worked. Maybe they should put you in charge of T-Mobile support before everybody goes to another carrier.

Thanks you very much, It worked!!!