Solved

web site

• 12 September 2018
  • 3 replies

Three days I have tried to get onto the web page. SMH  Is there an ETA for a fix?

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 14 September 2018, 16:59

Thank you for the update! I just received an update that this is a known issue. Our Support teams are still working on a fix but we need more examples of this happening. We'll need you to call 611 or work with T-Force over Facebook/Twitter to have a ticket filed on your behalf. It is probably easiest to reference DOC# 444317 so the rep knows exactly what steps to take.

View original

3 replies

Thank you for the update! I just received an update that this is a known issue. Our Support teams are still working on a fix but we need more examples of this happening. We'll need you to call 611 or work with T-Force over Facebook/Twitter to have a ticket filed on your behalf. It is probably easiest to reference DOC# 444317 so the rep knows exactly what steps to take.

Yes, the problem has existed all this week and continues.

https://my.t-mobile.com/?code=02.k1kxYmI1kkn5yoEUj&state=false&session_num=6c87e493c9bf1f8a

Hey there!

I would say over the past week there have been 2-3 instances the site has been down. Are you still getting this error when accessing the web page? If so, can you please share the URL with me?