Solved

web site

• 12 September 2018
  • 3 replies

Three days I have tried to get onto the web page. SMH  Is there an ETA for a fix?

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 14 September 2018, 16:59

Thank you for the update! I just received an update that this is a known issue. Our Support teams are still working on a fix but we need more examples of this happening. We'll need you to call 611 or work with T-Force over Facebook/Twitter to have a ticket filed on your behalf. It is probably easiest to reference DOC# 444317 so the rep knows exactly what steps to take.

View original

3 replies

Hey there!

I would say over the past week there have been 2-3 instances the site has been down. Are you still getting this error when accessing the web page? If so, can you please share the URL with me?

Yes, the problem has existed all this week and continues.

https://my.t-mobile.com/?code=02.k1kxYmI1kkn5yoEUj&state=false&session_num=6c87e493c9bf1f8a

Thank you for the update! I just received an update that this is a known issue. Our Support teams are still working on a fix but we need more examples of this happening. We'll need you to call 611 or work with T-Force over Facebook/Twitter to have a ticket filed on your behalf. It is probably easiest to reference DOC# 444317 so the rep knows exactly what steps to take.