I have called into Tmobile support four times and asked the same question and gotten four different answers. Each agent tells me to trust them and that the other three agents are wrong. So how do I get my questions answered?
Here is my question broken down into parts. Each question assumes I am in China.
1) What is the cost of placing a call from China to a Chinese number?
2) What is the cost of placing a call from China to a US number?
3) What is the cost of receiving a call while in China (I assume it does not matter where the call is from)?
Best answer by rumboogy
Here is my summary of charges. Please let me know if this look correct to you. The assumptions are that I am in China and my plan is T-Mobile ONE.
- Text and data are free and unlimited.
- For cellular calling:
- Receiving or making calls to US or to China is $0.20/min.
- For WiFi calling:
- Calling to US is free.
- Calling to China is $3.59/min.