Solved

What happens if I cancel a payment arrangement but I create a new one?

• 26 May 2017
  • 3 replies

What does it mean by.... "You will need to return before the selected installment date and choose a payment method"? 

I got that after I cancelled my payment arrangement.

I plan on making a new on online, will that affect anything negatively?

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 29 May 2017, 21:31

View original

3 replies

TMobile promised me a $250.00 sign on bonus when I transferred from AT&T to TMOBILE but they never sent me the credit card for me to payoff the device I purchased from AT&T TMOBILE said it was because they couldn't locate the representative who signed me up with TMobile. I thought that an agreement was supposed to be a agreement. T Mobile gave me many excuses and reasons none of which honored the agreement we made last April 2021

Userlevel 3

Hi, @nexium7​, thank you for posting. When you Set up a payment arrangement​, there's not a way to change or delete the arrangement's dates, although you may be able to alter a payment method. The message you're seeing is a reminder that you'd need to return to the account and make a payment for the balance originally selected by whatever payment method you prefer. Have you been able to set up an arrangement with a new payment method online?

- Marissa

This is, of course, not at all correct.

If you want to add a line, feature, etc... and have an arrangement set up, you will not be allowed to.  However, if you call T-mobile they will be more than happy to unlock a phone you purchased through them and paid off over a year ago, for instance, if you bring your bill current and satisfy the arrangement early.

So they CAN, and WILL change your arrangement if it benefits them.