Solved

What is TForce and how do I contact them with my account questions?

• 18 February 2018
  • 6 replies

I have 5 lines on my account and I have been told I can't add any more lines but I need to so how can I do it without losing my account benefits?

icon

Best answer by snn555 18 February 2018, 21:28

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5

Social media .Facebook or Twitter. They are the online customer service.

Userlevel 3

Hey, @customerno6​! I just wanted to check in and make sure you'd been able to reach out to our T-Force team! 😊

I recently went to this store to get my tempered glass screen protector replaced on my Oneplus 8.   The associate put the wrong screen protector on my phone which was not glass and did not have a glass protector in stock.  The manager tried to fix the screen protector but it was a mess.  I had to go to a store in another city to get it replace.  This store management needs to be examined.  I thought the manager was very sloppy, relaxed and just plain lazy.  I forgot to mention somehow they managed to delete my insurance for my phone.  This had to be added back after I was told I did  not have it at the next store I went to.

T-MOBILE AUTHORIZED RETAILER

Pincrest & Hwy 15

18B Pinecrest Plz, Southern Pines, NC, 28387

910-692-6230

Terrible customer service especially Monique who gave me wrong information and sold me free line with SE phone half a price on thanksgiving day. I saw my bill that T-Mobile charge me $50 more. I went on Saturday and talked to Monique. She said you have the cancel the line and pay full price of phone. I did not believe that this is the same person. I said do you remember me? She said yes but unfortunately you are not eligible for free line and I cant help you. I was shocked and asked her call your manager to fix it. She refused and I was on T-Mobile line for one hour and thirty eight minutes. Finally after four hours talking with customer service he recommend me send back the phone. That’s very very frustrating experience for me with this store located on 105 E Alameda.

I have been trying to unlock my iPhone purchased at BestBuy. This was purchased by paying the full price and it has been over 6 months since use. I have been a T-Mobile customer for over 20 years (and I have no reason to leave) but it has been a frustrating experience with the customer representatives who kept promising it will be unlocked but it has been over a month and no action has been taken to unlock the phone, Need to use this for international travel since the phone allows dual SIM. How  do I get to unlock iPhone 13 fully paid at the time of purchase?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

as long as it meets all the criteria listed in this link it can be unlocked.

Unlock eligibility for mobile devices on Postpaid plans

• The device must have been active on the T‑Mobile network for at least 40 days on the requesting line.
  • If the device was financed or leased through T‑Mobile then all payments must be satisfied and the device must be paid in full.
  • If the device is associated with a canceled account, then the account balance must be zero.
  • T‑Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.

Unlock eligibility for mobile devices on Prepaid plans

• At least  365 days  must have passed since the device was activated on the T Mobile network.
  • If the device was activated less than 365 days ago, then the   Prepaid account associated with the device must have had more than $100 in refills during that period for each line active on the account.  In   addition, more than 14 days must have passed since the device was purchased.
  • No more than 2 mobile device unlocks have been complete per line of service in the last 12 months.
  • T‑Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.

above is the criteria..

what steps are needed once the criteria is met is in this link

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/unlock-your-mobile-wireless-device