When is the earliest you've gotten your BOGO rebate?

• 28 September 2017
  • 9 replies

So it's been exactly 4 weeks since I filled out the "LG G6 BOGO Promo" online, so far it just says "Received" but I'm wondering if anyone has gotten their prepaid rebate card quicker than the stated "8 Week Maximum"?

9 replies

Most of the rebates I have personally seen, or received, took the entire 8 weeks to receive the rebate card. Of course they can come sooner, but with all the trade ins, upgrades, and BOGO purchases, they do get a lot of requests and handle them as they come. The good news is that I have yet to see it go over that time frame!

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Out of the last 3 BOGO's I have done it has taken me 2 weeks to get approved, and roughly 2 weeks to get card.  I believe it all depends on the amount of people who took advantage of the BOGO and when it was submitted how long it takes.  I am generally on the front end so it may come quicker due to being earlier in the line.

Userlevel 4

tidbits is pretty right in his assumption.

I can say I've never seen it go much quicker than 2 weeks! 😊

-Lauren

How do you check the status of this BOGO rebate? I am really struggling with this website compared to others I've used. My husband talked me into this switch from AT&T and I regret it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

magenta2862010 wrote:

How do you check the status of this BOGO rebate? I am really struggling with this website compared to others I've used. My husband talked me into this switch from AT&T and I regret it.

T-Mobile Promotions

generally i use the middle option as it's the shortest and easiest to remember.  😊 I am getting old.

Awesome, thanks so much. It says approved 10/6 and should arrive in 2-3 weeks. Is is supposed to say offer value $0?

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

No idea when I did my promotions there wasn't an offer value section.  May be a good idea to call in i guess to find out.  I would assume they are not going to send you an empty card however.

Thanks for the help!!

I submitted my BOGO on 11/18/17. Was finally approved on 1/5/18, it is now 1/24/18 and it is still only in approved status. So much for getting it in 8 weeks!