Solved

when will prepaid account access come back on-line

• 1 February 2020
  • 7 replies

After signing in I get this message:

We're making updates to your Mobile Internet account support experience!

While we update and optimize your experience, please contact 800-937-8997

at this page:

https://my.t-mobile.com/prepaidmbb/home

So when will the 'updates' be ready?

icon

Best answer by tmo_ian 3 February 2020, 19:37

Hey sfphoto! I don't see any open issues our engineers are working on, so if you're still getting that error we'd recommend clearing out your temporary internet files and trying again. If it's still not working, please give us a call so we can make sure your account is OK and get this reported.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hey sfphoto! I don't see any open issues our engineers are working on, so if you're still getting that error we'd recommend clearing out your temporary internet files and trying again. If it's still not working, please give us a call so we can make sure your account is OK and get this reported.

I already called.

I already went to a store.

- was told both places it would be looked into.

Contacted Support at Twitter

- they checked w/ their super (took 15 min) and then said access was 'disabled' in December for PREPAID accounts like mine (not just mine)

The page I get AFTER I log in says "We're making updates" and has said that for several weeks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Had the same problem several months ago. Have you tried another browser? I tried Edge, and had access. Even the website looked pretty sharp that was better than Chrome!

I have the same problem. tried Edge, Firefox, and Chrome. Same problem. Customer service can’t help.