Question

Where is my order for 2 phones

• 24 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

To whom this may concern, 

I ordered 2 Samsung S12 Ultra phones beginning of this month.  I was told it would be here between the 5th and 8th October 2021.  In the meanwhile I have called your customer service once or twice a week to find out where my phones were.  Every time I called your people had a different excuse each time. I was told my phones will arrive on Friday, it did not arrive! I called yesterday AGAIN and was told it would come on Saturday it is still NOT here. I have LOST so much time waiting on the phone and speaking to people that have NO IDEA where my phones are!! I was patched over to a so called Supervisor twice and the last one said he will give me a $100.00 credit on my account and would call me back!  I did not get a call back nor have I received the $100.00 credit on my account! My family and I have been T-Mobile customer for over 8 years and this is how we are treated?!?!?  To this day I still have not received a called back from the “SO CALLED SUPERVISOR”.  To this day and time NO ONE has given me a definite answer when my phones will arrive!!!

This is the worse customer service I have ever received by T-Mobile!!!!

I would appreciate it you can look into this matter and give me an answer from a Manager from T-Mobile and not one of your people from overseas that do not know what they are talking about!

Ali A.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is a peer help forum with very little presence from T-Mobile outside of some moderation.  No one here has access to your account.  Calling Customer Care or reaching out to the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter are your best ways to look further into this.