Which plan is unlimited 4G LTE? Is it the $95 plan?

• 5 April 2016
  • 8 replies

Which plan is unlimited 4G LTE? Is it the $95 plan?

8 replies

$95 for 1 Line.

More lines you add, more discounts you get.

4 Lines for only $150.

(Unlimited LTE, Excessive usage restrictions apply)

‌but it is unlimtied 4g LTE though?

It is Unlimited LTE and Here is the "fine print":

To ensure that we’re providing a great experience for our customers, customers who use more than 25 GB of data in a bill cycle will have their data usage de-prioritized compared to other customers for that bill cycle at times and locations when competing network demands occur, resulting in relatively slower speeds see t-mobile.com/OpenInternet for details.
Userlevel 5

Almost all plans are unlimited LTE/4G/3G/2G (whatever your phone connects at). However, "unlimited" and "high speed" are not the same thing. For example, if you have an unlimited plan with 4 GB of high speed data, you will be throttled to 128-256 kb/second once you reach your 4 GB high speed data bucket. To avoid this, get the unlimited high speed plan (which is not truly unlimited - see @matesny‌'s message above).

‌t-mobiles website sucks i cannot find a "unlimited" plan anywhere all of them say some kind of 4Gb or something

Userlevel 5

littlerog45 wrote:

t-mobiles website sucks i cannot find a "unlimited" plan anywhere all of them say some kind of 4Gb or something

Seems pretty easy to find to me...

Cell Phone Plans | Cheap Cell Phone Plans & Unlimited Data | T-Mobile

Try This Link

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Greetings and sorry if the site isn't showing you what you're looking for @littlerog45. Have you checked out the link e2k posted? I just want to make sure you found the plan you were looking for.