Solved

Who do I contact in regards to filing a complaint?

• 7 August 2017
  • 9 replies

Please do not give me just a mailing address, that creates so many more issues which is why I am complaining in the first place.

icon

Best answer by snn_555 7 August 2017, 20:22

Contact T mobile on Twitter and or facebook. You'll get stateside assistance. Message Us usually reverts to outsourced and foreign assistance overseas. Not saying they can't help but the translations hinder communications for those of us with English as our first language.

View original

9 replies

Community-2153

Follow the link above, and click on message us. Now you can also call care and file your complaint, but depending on the degree of the concern the above link might be your best bet.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Contact T mobile on Twitter and or facebook. You'll get stateside assistance. Message Us usually reverts to outsourced and foreign assistance overseas. Not saying they can't help but the translations hinder communications for those of us with English as our first language.

I just paid for my prepaid and it’s been a week, then they sent me a message saying that my account is suspende,

Continued issues with crappy service and bill issues supposed to be 130 a month taxes included every month changed price and crappy service equals hours on phone never had these issues with Verizon very sorry switches to this very unprofessional and poor service provider ridiculous you have spend hours on phone for repeated issues

On Jan 22 2020 I opted for Tmobile switching from AT&T at a nearby costco store.

I traded 4 phones for new iphone 11s by paying the difference in that store with a deal to get a $500 mastercard in return per line. Its Total $2000 which we were supposed to get back per their promotion, It's been almost an year now, they did not send us those master cards till date, each time we contact costco store to enquire about this we were redirected to T-mobile customer server and Tmobile says since we did not went to some site to get register we are not eligible for that deal now despite we following all the given steps to us at costco store.

Tmobile is not even returning our old phones. This is a catch22 situation and Tmobile is refusing to take any kind of responsibility and we ended up paying for our phones at full price and lost all of our perfectly working phones to them.

My husband and I were with T Mobile for over 10 years.  We switched to another carrier when our daughter moved to a place where she had no connection.  In the fall of 2020, we saw the BOGO for Pro Max 11.  We came back to T Mobile to do that.  We were excited to get new phones.  I paid for one outright and thought the other was free.  Ever since then, it has been a nightmare and we have been charged for the “Free phone.”  I’ve call several times to customer service and have been told several different things such as:  That phone didn’t qualify, or you had to sign up an account for both phones to qualify for BOGO, etc.  Every time I call, I wait over 30 minutes to talk to someone, explain it all again and then have to talk to a supervisor, who then apologizes and says it isn’t our fault and they will credit our monthly bill $45.  That has happened twice since September.  Then I get the bigger bill.  Today when I called the supervisor just outright told me that because we didn’t finance both phones, we didn’t qualify.  She told me to talk to the local store and the local store said it’s been too long and they can’t fix it.  So what can I do?  I would NEVER have especially paid for an expensive phone like that if I weren’t gettting the other one free.  Now I’m paying for both and am stuck.  Do I need a LAWYER?  I hate T-Mobile.  They have TERIBBLE customer service and no one has a clue what they are talking about.  They all promised to help me except Amber, the one I talked to today.  I will NEVER go back to T Mobile again!!! EVER!!!

Badge

If you're having issues with sprint/ t-mobile stealing money from you like me? Or they did not stick to what they told you. File your complaints with the

*FTC www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov *FCC,https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/articles/360001201223

* Local agencies. www.naruc.org/commissions.cfm

Long standing customer, T mobile everything. Mobiles, landline, Internet, Home Internet started ok after some initial setup issues but ok was one of the first users. About 6 weeks ago the connection kept dropping out. Had a connection but no internet. about a month ago had issues once a week. in past week it has dropped out every day sometimes twice a day. Connection exists over Ethernet but wifi is really week. They provided a new box that did not fix it. The real issue is that every time I call I have to start with level one or two support staff and waste 45 mins waiting the 40 mins on line before I get escalated to level three. this happens every time for exactly the same problem!!!! I have wasted hour waiting for call backs and then hours on the phone with no reconciliation of the problem. Its not good enough, tonight I got cutoff with somewhere in far east and had to start all over again two hrs now still no quality support. Will have to consider moving on after nearly 7 years   sad really.