I have done the following steps:
- Log in to the T-Mobile app or T-Mobile.com.
- (App only) Tap SHOP, and then tap Add a line.
- (T-Mobile.com only) Click Add a person or device to my account in the “I want to…" section.
- Select your device.
- Select your color, memory variant, and pricing option, and click Add to a new line.
- Make or review plan selections and click Add a new line.
- Select Yes, I want to trade in a device if you would like to trade in a device. Otherwise, select No thanks, skip trade-in.
- Enter the trade-in device information (dial *#06# to get your phone's IMEI, or find it in phone settings), then click Continue.
- Provide information on the condition of your trade-in, then click Continue.
- Click Trade in this phone.
- Select Continue, or select No, I’ll take my chances to opt out of insurance.
- Confirm your order details and pricing, then click Continue to shipping.
- Select your shipping method and review the address section. Edit the address if necessary, then click Continue to payment.
- Enter your payment details and check the Customer Agreement box to confirm consent of the T-Mobile Terms and Conditions, then select Accept & Continue.
- Sign your EIP (Equipment Installment Plan) agreement if you are financing your device with T-Mobile.
- Click Submit order
I get all the way to step 14. I put in my credit card information, check the Customer Agreement box but when I go to select Accept & Continue all I see is a brief spinner and then I remain on the same page. I am never moved forward in the process.
I only have one line on my account and the second one was to be a tablet that I was interested in adding. I have input the credit card multiple times (to ensure that there was no user error) and also tried a debit card as well. The issue continues to persist regardless of what I do. I have redone the entire process, from start to finish, 3-4 times already as well.