Question

why I cant have my money back?

• 30 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

Here is my history…

I had11 lines! 8 IPhones, 2 watches and a ghost line. I went to the store a year ago and ask about this ghost 👻 line, and they couldn’t explain why I had 10 devices and 11 lines. how come????

Years went by I’m client since 2017) and few days ago(thanks to a COVID-19) I had time to look closely into my bill on line, I’m also enrolled in auto pay.

So  I finally called T-Mobile and they told they can’t do anything about all this years I have been paying $15 for a Watch line that I have never used. They cancel the line and nothing else. They told me they only can give me back three months of payments. This is ridiculous! I’m furious...

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Unfortunately it’s in the terms and condition you agreed to when signing up for service with Tmobile.

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/legal/terms-and-conditions

HOW CAN I DISPUTE MY CHARGES?

If you have any questions about your bill or want to dispute any Charges, please contact us by visiting www.T-Mobile.com, by calling 800-937-8997 or 611 from your Device, or by writing to T-Mobile Customer Relations, P.O. Box 37380, Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380. Puerto Rico customers: You may contact us at www.T-Mobile.com, by calling 1-800-937-8997 or 611 from your Device, or by writing to us at: T-Mobile Customer Relations, B7 Tabonuco Street, Suite 700, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968-3349, Attn.: Customer Care Manager. If this does not fix things, please notify us in writing. Unless otherwise provided by law, you must notify us in writing of any dispute regarding your bill or Charges to your account within 60 days after the date you first receive the disputed bill or Charge. If you don’t, you may not pursue a claim in arbitration or in court. If you accept a credit, refund or other compensation or benefit to resolve a disputed bill or Charge, you agree that the issue is fully and finally resolved and T-Mobile shall be released from any and all liability regarding said dispute. Unless otherwise provided by law, you must pay disputed Charges until the dispute is resolved.