Solved

Why is T-mobile site down?

• 7 September 2018
  • 32 replies

What's going on with the website? No answers. No information. Just getting caught in circles. No answers. No information. Just getting caught in circles. No answers. No information. Just getting caught in circles. No answers. No information. Just getting caught in circles.

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 8 September 2018, 00:56

View original

32 replies

Still down for me now over a week. Called yesterday and when they were about to open a ticket they said it's a general thing and they don't know when it will be fixed. Awesome. Maybe this will be the time you lose a 10+ yr customer with 3 tmobile lines and one Metro PCS(now "by tmobile").

Having the same issue for several days!!!!!!!!!! Able to log in and can see my 4 accounts.  When I click an account I get the "Try in a few minutes" message?????

I get this same message every time I click the "Billing" button up at the top. It's been like that for months.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

I lost access a couple of days ago. Did receive a ticket number. The CS rep di say there was a problem with the site. It's working now for me.

I have been trying for the last five days to log into my account in order to update my payment information for automatic payments. I have been totally unable to get in. So I called customer service (what an oxymoron) and they said it was maintenance and should be working within an hour. That was four days ago. WTF???

I have been trying for the last five days to log into my account in order to update my payment information for automatic payments. I have been totally unable to get in. So I called customer service (what an oxymoron) and they said it was maintenance and should be working within an hour. That was four days ago. WTF???

I hear you. I’ve been trying to login from the app and keeps telling me I’m offline when clearly I’m not. Then will log in and NOTHING. I’ve tried Resetting the App, reinstalled it and still nothing. I’m also unable to login on the website either and have tried on 3 separate computers. It just keeps asking me for the number on the account to send a code and still nothing. It’s beyond frustrating. It’s my daughter’s phone and since I haven’t been able to login, I can’t pay the bill. Not to mention auto pay seems to have a mind of it’s own and just stops. This is why her phone is shut off now because for so weird reason it’s been disabled. I have auto pay for a reason so that this doesn’t happen and now I can’t even login to fix it. I hate her walking from school without service or when I drop her off at her sports. Not to mention now I’m sure there’s a late fee on top of it all.

Have you had any luck since you posted?

Guys/Gals,  

i have been trying to log in with different browsers to the website through my laptop with a certain fail. I even called tmobile and they said they are aware but it has been over two months and no luck. The app works fine but I like to manage my bills on the laptob better. Anyone know what is going on?