Why no deals for long time customers?

• 24 November 2017
  • 41 replies

Show first post

41 replies

Badge

Want a free phone , like I can get if I leave t-mobile, Im a senior and a veteran 31 years

Badge

THATS WHY IM LEAVING

Badge

ENJOY YOUR T-MOBILE WHILE i ENJOY MY FREE I-PHONE 14

Userlevel 5

You do get offers.

Netflix

tmo tuesdays

every uncarrier announcement

free lines

digits

added data threshold

There are trade in deals deals without adding lines

Just have to stay abreast of offers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Unfortunately the bogo offers require a line added whether you've been with Tmobile for a month or 20 years.

A lot of people add a line and after they get the rebate cancel the line the next month.

Too much work for me.

I receive texts and emails with great deals. The one I received this week was a BOGO for Samsung Galaxy.

I love my T-Mobile service. I only have had two (2) cities that I don't have T-Mobile service, but I understand that's changing.

You do get offers.

Netflix

tmo tuesdays

every uncarrier announcement

free lines

digits

added data threshold

There are trade in deals deals without adding lines

Just have to stay abreast of offers.

None of those deals help me. It might be a huge thing for someone else but not for me. Right now, due to health issues I was forced into retirement so I can’t afford a new iPhone or a new android device.

@snn555​ I honestly cannot remember the last time I was on a contract plan. I forget my 1st plan in 2007, think I had airtime minutes back then, then it was my faves and my favs loyalty I believe ;then the loyalty plan which I believe came out in 08 or 09 I forget anywho I had that plan till I move to simple choice I wasn't a big fan because I gave up my unlimited LTE hotspot (grandfathered) in order for all my lines to increase from 5gb data and no hotspots to what I currently have.

I agree there could be a better way to allow existing customers to take advantage of promos like the Bogo without doing an end around.   

Simply because they don't give a about us. i have always been a customer to this company, and every time i pay 12 months on time they find a way to me off the program from getting my phones at a lower cost. What they do is go by zip codes, and if you live in a zip code that is labeled high risk by insurance companies, then is off buddy.

*edited to soften language - Marissa

So since October 2020 they are running a special on samsung 8.4 tablet if you add a new line... I have 2 tablet lines and so I would now have to pay for 4 lines to get promo that is 100 a month, wow really! So 100 at 24 months is 2400 so the tablet that is just under 300 would be 1400 each out if pocket and that's crazy I can by gaming laptop cheaper, I have been with them for about 20 years

I clearly did not make my statement correctly, so yes I stand to be corrected. \What I meant to say is exactly what you stated, : They simply do not give you the no or low down payments going into your second year of these types of contracts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It depends on the phone.

Userlevel 3

Hi, @miorosco​! If you're making consistent on time or early payments (without payment arrangements) and you haven't actually been able to take advantage of Smartphone Equality​, then that is a huge issue that one of our teams with account access need to review for you and escalate! We definitely want you to get credit for being such a reliable long-time customer and have the advantage of the lowest down payment tier.
I do want to say that ZIP codes should not have any play in this program at all -- can you elaborate on your experience with that a bit? Thank you!

- Marissa

Badge

Because they suck.  I hate T-Mobile and am looking to switch to another carrier ASAP!

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I can't wait until they next shiny deal and all these people complain they can't get the deal. Keep that same energy. I'll see you in their forums 😀

LOL. LOYALTY? I paid them for over 7+ years and when I have a problem they’re like LOL we don’t care. We’ll create a ticket that doesn’t fix the problem and only tell you the truth after you paid.