Solved

You are not authorized to access this account.

when I tried to access my account. It always showed You are not authorized to access this account.

I called 611 several times. The answer was the same, "please wait for 48 hours"

And I waited for 48h, 76h, 36h, 24h...

Issue remains.

So my question is - is there any possibility to solve this issue? I wish I can access my account, but I think it is impossible. So I do not need any solutions. What I need is only the answer for -  is there any possibility to solve this issue?

Thanks to anyone who can help!

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 5 September 2018, 23:34

So you are now able to message them. That is good! They will be the ones who will be able to assist you with your account access issues. We do not have access to your account here on a community forum. I am super sorry that I couldn't help you more.

View original

65 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey there- I'm sorry to hear the website is giving you such a hard time.  Are you the primary account holder? 

Yes

I am the only user. Thank you for your reply.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I see. I know you said that you hadn't had any luck with 611, have you reached out to T-Force? It really does sound like the account needs to be worked on from the back end and may simply need to be reactivated on their side.

Ok. I will contact T-Force. Thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey there, were you able to get T-Force to help get you into your account?

Thanks. Already get T force help. And I will wait another 24 hours.

Will let you know if it works.

This happened to me as well. Even though I was the account owner, they let the authorized user go in there and block my lines from access to the account without calling me and asking if it was ok. He was able to do this because he had family control access which he got because he signed up for the Netflix, It took almost 3 months to figure out. This may be your problem as well. Needless to say , that person no longer has access to my account. You may just check this. It’s so simple, but it took almost 3 mo to figure out and that’s cause I called almost everyday and made suggestions. I would spend at least one hour on the phone with them each time. Have them check this. I hope this helps you guys out.

Thank you for your information. I am still waiting.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Did you have any luck?

No luck currently. Need extra 72h. They told me.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I'll keep my fingers crossed that they are able to figure out what's going on. Please let us know how it goes!

Sure. Thanks

Still no luck. ridiculous.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Oh dear, what did T-Force say?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hey there.

I'm glad you got a hold of T-Force. Please let us know if this gets resolved sooner than the 72 hours. Thanks.

Wait....

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hmm. Are you still waiting to get this resolve? Please let us know.

Still waiting

Good afternoon, This is my first time accessink my on line account. My name is Joseph Bellow. The only other person that should have access is one of my Managers Rick Turnner , There is NO other granted permissions to anyone. So whom ever these previous messages are form it’s not us . Thank you.

Userlevel 5

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Have you heard back from T-Force yet?

@cajunmobile07 - This is a community forum so the folks above you are other users talking about this specific topic. Sorry for the confusion.

The online account works. Mobile app always shows an error message.

Userlevel 5

That is some good progress! Did T-Force let you know the web portion was resolved? If so, did you let them know the issues persists on mobile?

They did not know. I let them know. And I think they are trying to solve

APP issue.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Good call letting them know about the app. Were they able to get the ball rolling on getting the app fixed?