Question

Android 11 and UI 3.0

• 6 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

I'm becoming very impatient I own a Samsung Galaxy note 10 plus 5G and I've been waiting for the Android 11 UI 3.0 update period when is it coming? Also I've been having a problem lately with the microphone on gboard says not able to access Google. what's up with that?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

If you try booting up in Safe Mode, and the problems persist then you’ll know that it’s a real problem.  However, if the problems vanish, you’ll know that the issue is caused by a third party app. Have you recently downloaded any apps?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Your device is over a year old.  Because of that  updates will trickle out slower.  Although just a guess.  I would say, January. 

Badge

I'm becoming very impatient I own a Samsung Galaxy note 10 plus 5G and I've been waiting for the Android 11 UI 3.0 update period when is it coming? Also I've been having a problem lately with the microphone on gboard says not able to access Google. what's up with that?

Honestly I was just thinking this tonight when can we get the update.  I mean damn shouldn't take this long honestly. So my question is it samsung that isnthe hold up or tmobile honestly? Anyone know?

I hate to say this but I am toying with going back to iPhone as you just get the updates when you should and you do not have this slow bull shit on updates.