Anyone else notice a very slow charge and a rapid discharge in the S20 5G battery after updating to Android 11. It's horrible!!!
Also does anyone know how to roll back to the latest Android 10? It's THAT bad. I don't recommend installing 11 until a battery patch is pushed out!!
Best answer by JP51
Mine is much better now. Samsung support had me Wipe the Cache Partition. That did the trick for me.
Run Wipe Cache Partition - step by step
1. Switch off the Samsung Galaxy S20 completely
2. Press and hold the Volume up key and the Power/Bixby key simultaneously.
3. Release the buttons when the Android recovery screen appears on the display.
4. Use the Volume down key until you highlight "Wipe Cache Partition".
5. Press the Power/ Bixby button to select the entry.
6. confirm the operation again by selecting "Yes". Use the Volume Quiet key to do this. Now the Wipe Cache Partition will be executed, which usually takes only one second. Then select "Reboot System Now"