Solved

Android 11 for galaxy a20

• 14 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Your website claims that the latest update for this phone qas in 2019, and lists android 9 as the latest version. I am currently using android 10 on this device so that information is really old. the problem with this info being old is that your mods simply refer to this old update to answer update questions. All the other carriers released android 11 for the a20 last year. India t-mobile released android 11 for this phone in august of last year. we were promised 2 updates for this device, and it began with android 9. the last upsate i got was april 14th of this year, and it was a security patch A205USQSBBVC1 march security patch. I would like an explanation, and not simply a link to this outdated update page. Thank you for your time

icon

Best answer by gramps28 14 August 2022, 02:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some TMobile support so no one here will be able to help.

Have you tried contacting TMobile support using messenger on one of their social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter they also are a higher tier of support.

Badge

Thank you but I don't use social media and never will. I'll just give up. Thank you for the quick reply. Maybe another A20 user will find this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You don't need an account to message them. The link is below this post.

I don't use either of those 2 but have used the messaging feature to ask questions once or twice.

Badge

Thank you again. I will try that.