Question

Android 11 Release For Oneplus 7t pro 5g McLaren

• 1 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Now that all of the oneplus 7 and 7t series phones have gotten the update to os11 when will it come to the 7tpro mclaren?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

When it is ready, which it is far from being close to anything worthy of being pushed.  The mess they pushed out of the 7 series was bad enough that it is going to take them a couple of months to get some of it fixed.  Patience is a good thing!

Badge

When it is ready, which it is far from being close to anything worthy of being pushed.  The mess they pushed out of the 7 series was bad enough that it is going to take them a couple of months to get some of it fixed.  Patience is a good thing!

I’d like the ability to choose. I’d rather have the update available for those who want it. But hey, it is what it is I guess.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I’d like the ability to choose. I’d rather have the update available for those who want it. But hey, it is what it is I guess.

Then visit the OnePlus forums and apply to join the FUT Team.  Members of the FUT program get alpha and beta updates and their feedback is reported directly back to the development team to improve updates.  Sometimes all of the feedback goes ignored though, hence the mess they pushed to the global devices and the last few betas for the T-Mobile variant.