Solved

Android 11 Release For Oneplus 7t pro 5g McLaren Edition

• 2 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge

Has there been any update, or anything regarding movement of the development process, and Android 11 for the OnePlus 7t pro 5g McLaren Edition? (Yes, I know there's an update page that lists where the development is, however, I know for a fact it isn't always updated in a timely manner.)

icon

Best answer by syaoran 2 October 2020, 02:57

With the 8T shipping with Android 11.  I’m going to guess probably closer to the holiday 2020 season or early 2021.  The 8’s will be next after the 8T’s.  The 7’s and 7T’s should follow that at some point.  If you want to participate in betas for the 7T Pro McLaren, then check the OnePlus forums to see if they need more members for their FUT program for your device.  

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

With the 8T shipping with Android 11.  I’m going to guess probably closer to the holiday 2020 season or early 2021.  The 8’s will be next after the 8T’s.  The 7’s and 7T’s should follow that at some point.  If you want to participate in betas for the 7T Pro McLaren, then check the OnePlus forums to see if they need more members for their FUT program for your device.  

Badge

Has there been any update, or anything regarding movement of the development process, and Android 11 for the OnePlus 7t pro 5g McLaren Edition? (Yes, I know there's an update page that lists where the development is, however, I know for a fact it isn't always updated in a timely manner.)

Not yet solved...

When is it expected for the One Plus 7 Pro McLaren to be released for the android 11? 

Badge

I just noticed on the update page that the OS states it is in testing. Is there a way that customers can be part of the test group?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I just noticed on the update page that the OS states it is in testing. Is there a way that customers can be part of the test group?

you can be a Beta tester though OP themselves.. go to their site or pm syaoran. pretty sure he still does the Beta testing