Solved

Android 12 for Note 10+/10

• 14 January 2022
  • 29 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Samsung is currently rolling out Android 12 to Note devices including the Note 10 series. But Tmobile doesn’t list this as any state in the process from dev to testing to complete.

Is Tmobile not updating the Note 10+/10? I would be very disappointed if Tmobile didn’t continue to support phones that manufacturers are supporting as well as their competitors.

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 31 January 2022, 16:57

View original

29 replies

For the people who received their updates, did you have to do anything specific? As of today, my device still doesn't show any update available since December 15th, 2021.

Thanks!

The new update is out for the Samsung NOTE 10 and 10 plus on tmobile, ANDROID 12 is out, go get it

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

For the people who received their updates, did you have to do anything specific? As of today, my device still doesn't show any update available since December 15th, 2021.

Thanks!

its been getting released in smaller batches than usual across the board..12 has had a ton of issues each manufacturer has been trying to iron out.

I've got the first release of Android 12 on my Note 10+ that I just ported over from Verizon.

Before the port and still,, it appears that WiFi roaming from AP to AP has been disabled.  As a result, wifi calling while walking around our large office space is no longer possible. There is no cell signal in most of it.

Walk out of range of one of the wifi APs and call drops.  Before Android 12 it was no problem.